Simon Moore

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Really hope we were looking at better than just some old has been Iain Turner type

Go get Federici from Bournemouth. Experienced, international keeper who knows the division.

On the bright side, minds might now be focused on bringing in a decent player to seriously compete with Moore rather than just being a cover player. Those who thought the latter were kidding themselves.

Utd should really have 3 decent keepers on the books. Two of em decent senior keepers who are both potential first reamers and who push each other, and a decent younger keeper as back up and emergencies.

Provided Moores injury isn't serious then we still just need the one keeper to be his rival. If he's seriously injured then we now need two decent keepers (possibly 1 on loan to cover whilst Moore is back).

Not great news but if it's gunna happen, better for it to happen now than when the proper serious football starts.

Terrible keeper. Remember a game at Reading where he couldn't cope with the crowd banter from the Utd fans and was very shaky all game culminating in flapping a weak shot into his own net, George Long is better than him.

I suppose opinions will always differ. Always looked solid to me.

Oh great, at least it's before start of the season, hopefully its not a bad injury.
Again keepers don't pick up injuries normally and still don't see the need for two first team keepers, as long as it's not a lengthy injury, we should look for a short term loan.

Utd should really have 3 decent keepers on the books. Two of em decent senior keepers who are both potential first reamers and who push each other, and a decent younger keeper as back up and emergencies.

beavis_and_butthead.jpg

Huh, Huh, Huh, Huh, Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh.. He said 'reamers'...Huh, Huh, Huh, Huh...

When stretchered he wasn't in agony. He looked like if he wanted too he could have easily walked/ limped off.

Let's hope it's not too serious.

Ideal scenario is he's ok within the week but it's an eye opener and we push for a good level of competition

I did my Medial Ligament in my near the other year playing 11 aside. I could probably have walked off too. But was out for 3 months

If he's been stretchered off and it's his knee then I've got a bad feeling :(

Any knee injury is a worry

Could be a few weeks, could be a few months

Need to change it a bit at half time for me. Not quite clicking I'm afraid

So what options do we have.
1. Recall long
2. Sign a new Keaper on a free
3. Buy a Keaper who goes on to keep more out the side
4. Loan a 3rd choice prem Keaper, maybe speroni or even Aron ramsdale

Back
Top Bottom