Incoming? Sigurðsson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No chance, although he doesn't really fit in Ancelotti's 4-4-2. If we got him on loan, we'd have to find a way to only pay > 50% of his wages because they're huge. Dunno why they would do a rival a favour like that.

No chance, although he doesn't really fit in Ancelotti's 4-4-2. If we got him on loan, we'd have to find a way to only pay > 50% of his wages because they're huge. Dunno why they would do a rival a favour like that.

In FFP it frees up some of his wage for other signings.

He bottled a tackle tonight he’s not for us.

He’s not god the energy or aggression we need from midfielders

He could only play off the front man, nowhere in our midfield. And he’d be on around 60 grand a week even at 50%. And he’d take a loan slot up. Not sure it’s a go-er.

I've always been a big fan of Gylfi Sigurðsson and since Duffy left we've missed someone who can create that magic pass from nothing in certain games (Watford away comes to mind). Realistically he won't be cheap and can't see him wanting to be part of plan b off the bench

If I told you we're signing Haaland for £100m would you believe me after we managed to land Berge?

No. Because Haaland has very recently signed for one of the top teams in Europe and is very young.

Sigurdsson may or may not fit in Everton's plans. If you listen to their fans, they want him sold.

He cost £40m three years ago. He's now on the wrong side of 30 and wouldn't attract that sort of fee.

No. Because Haaland has very recently signed for one of the top teams in Europe and is very young.

Sigurdsson may or may not fit in Everton's plans. If you listen to their fans, they want him sold.

He cost £40m three years ago. He's now on the wrong side of 30 and wouldn't attract that sort of fee.
doesnt look Like his heart is in it anymore ,I doubt Wilder would want him buy if you could get the Swansea version he'd be worth a good ten points a season

doesnt look Like his heart is in it anymore ,I doubt Wilder would want him buy if you could get the Swansea version he'd be worth a good ten points a season

Definitely. He used to press all over the pitch. I think they'd be lucky to get £25m for him at the minute.

Are we really giving any thought to a tweet with no source from an account with 700 followers?

Are we really giving any thought to a tweet with no source from an account with 700 followers?

Thats what we do at this time of year, isn't it?!

To score more goals we need a No 10 and to return to possibly our Championship formation of 3412.

Not convinced it's this fella.

Duffy was extremely good at playing between the lines and finding space which opened up teams - not always as some clubs sussed Duffy out and he was ineffective. Erikson (ex Spurs) was the best i've seen in The Premiership, but i'd like someone to play there as the team progresses.

Doesn't look like Luke freeman is going to get that opportunity - we need the management staff to find us another gem like Duffy.

UTB

I've just google translated the text, and it says summat like-
'Lets see if we can write some bollocks and wind dem Blades up'

Obviously a quality, highly experienced player at this level. Creative which we badly lack.

Has a great range of passing and fantastic ability with a dead ball.

Can imagine his agent would be pushing for a final Premier League payday though at 32. He'd get bigger money elsewhere in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom