Shout out to David McGoldrick

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Some very interesting posts, and shows how two people can view the same thing in markedly different ways.

I thought he was poor in the 1st half and got better in the 2nd. In the first half I didn’t think he was at the races at all, and the miss was the cherry on the cake. The second half was an improvement, but still nothing to write home about. Overall I thought he was off the pace, as he was against Bournemouth and seemed to be on his heels. Well below his standard of last season.

That’s not want I wanted to see, but what I saw. I rate him, and have no axe to grind and have been disappointed with him so far, much to my surprise.

His miss was shocking, and he shouldn’t have given the keeper any chance from that distance. It’s the second missed opportunity in two matches (of varying ease) that he should’ve done better with, and we’ve been lucky that neither has been too costly. Not wishing to be too exacting, but this season will probably end up being one of very fine margins, and we saw in our last season at this level the value of an extra goal or two, over the course of 38 games.

I didn’t think he’s linked up with CR particularly well, and, but not for his injury, I was hoping that we got to see McB & CR upfront quite soon after halftime.

Some very interesting posts, and shows how two people can view the same thing in markedly different ways.

I thought he was poor in the 1st half and got better in the 2nd. In the first half I didn’t think he was at the races at all, and the miss was the cherry on the cake. The second half was an improvement, but still nothing to write home about. Overall I thought he was off the pace, as he was against Bournemouth and seemed to be on his heels. Well below his standard of last season.

That’s not want I wanted to see, but what I saw. I rate him, and have no axe to grind and have been disappointed with him so far, much to my surprise.

His miss was shocking, and he shouldn’t have given the keeper any chance from that distance. It’s the second missed opportunity in two matches (of varying ease) that he should’ve done better with, and we’ve been lucky that neither has been too costly. Not wishing to be too exacting, but this season will probably end up being one of very fine margins, and we saw in our last season at this level the value of an extra goal or two, over the course of 38 games.

I didn’t think he’s linked up with CR particularly well, and, but not for his injury, I was hoping that we got to see McB & CR upfront quite soon after halftime.

Nice unbiased analysis. Good work

Back
Top Bottom