Should Berge be loaned out if Messi becomes available?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JT89

Reaction score
Consider this.

It's coming up to the end of the transfer deadline and Messi is sitting on the bench at Barcelona not getting games, and they won't sell to a rival and no-one outside of Spain makes a decent enough bid for him.

The club and the player realise there is no point in this situation continuing (especially with the Euros coming up) so decide to loan him out subsidising his wages significantly (which they aren't willing to do now).

It's smart for us to have Berge long term, however at present Messi is the better player.

If Messi became available at a decent price on loan after/if we've signed Berge should we do it for one year?

Then send Berge out on loan to Fulham or somewhere for a year to continue his development ready to return for our long term future the season after next.

It's another 'weird' suggestion by me, though Chelsea sort of did something similar signing Courtois for big money and loaning him out keeping Cech for one more year.

I thought your Wilder to Barca thread was taking the piss, but Messi on loan has truly topped it 👋👋👋👋

If Captain Blade gets injured should we turn the International Bar into a vets, to see if they fancy holding Crufts at the lane, then maybe the hotel could become a home for deprived Eskimos and the corner flags could be replaced with those wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men and ive just seen Jesse Lingards range rover in the Car Park of the Travelodge off the parkway

If Captain Blade gets injured should we turn the International Bar into a vets, to see if they fancy holding Crufts at the lane, then maybe the hotel could become a home for deprived Eskimos and the corner flags could be replaced with those wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men and ive just seen Jesse Lingards range rover in the Car Park of the Travelodge off the parkway

I know you're joking, but this sounds like a winner

I can see Messi fitting into the Duffy role nicely

Messi Senior is posting some reyt shite on Twitter about it. Apparently someone has told him The Moor is just like Las Ramblas, rammed full of street entertainers stood rigid in peculiar poses with a begging bowl. Just wait until he realises over here it’s just the local spiceheads! 🤣

2DB288A7-FC85-45F2-9574-F9581F9102C6.jpeg

Surely someone must have seen Messi in the Copthorne yesterday ( what no pictures!)

Back
Top Bottom