Shirt Auction / Raffle - Anyone win ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

varkanoid

Reaction score
I entered the Ebay Raffle (the official Shirts for Change one) and instead of picking Liverpool for my lad I picked Sheffield United thinking I have got more chance maybe of getting a win and lo and behold I won. Turned up today and its No.32 Sander Berge's shirt. Not sure which match its from though. Meant to be an actual match shirt. Should be quite a collectors item in another 100 years 😁
Just wondering if anyone on here won a shirt in the SUFC auction ?

IMG_20200821_174945.jpg
IMG_20200821_174956.jpg

IMG_20200821_175116.jpg
IMG_20200821_174813.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200821_174956.jpg
    IMG_20200821_174956.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 2

Bought a few raffle entries for a few different players, didn't win any.

Congratulations, I'm not jealous or anything 😆

The only time we wore BLM on the back of our home shirts in the PL was the 3-0 defeat to Newcastle. Sorry to piss on your chips somewhat.

Must be this one pictured here.

0_JS213949603.jpg

Well done!
Will be worth a fortune when we sell him for £80m

Bought one for J-Rob as he had sold the least so had more chance of winning that one. No idea if that's how it worked but haven't won as far as I know

varkanoid Maidenhead when you/ your son won did you receive an email/ text or did they just turn up?

I've received a text from Royal Mail saying I've got a package from Swansea to be delivered today and I'm 99% sure I havent ordered anything. It isnt a scam either, I've checked.

Living in hope more than anything!

varkanoid Maidenhead when you/ your son won did you receive an email/ text or did they just turn up?

I've received a text from Royal Mail saying I've got a package from Swansea to be delivered today and I'm 99% sure I havent ordered anything. It isnt a scam either, I've checked.

Sorry mate I've no idea.

Mine came via DHL and they kept us informed via email at every step. Had it in a proper frame now with a couple of photos I found too displayed underneath the shirt from the match it was worn in.

A cock womble trying to sell his BLM shit on ebay for £450 with none of it going back to charity.

They have turned auto decline offers under a certain amount off so if he could be inundated with ridiculously low offers for trying to make a stupid amount of money off a prize that could have gone to someone who would appreciate, it that would be great.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201018-151028_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20201018-151028_eBay.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom