Sheffield Wednesday v Sheffield United - 24/09/2017

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not_a_Cheat

Reaction score
So here it almost is, the much anticipated 2017 Steel City Derby. And the short trip to the rust bucket is certainly set up intriguingly, with particular attention seemingly on our striker crisis. Team sheet will be very interesting..... and having said that...

Any team news? :)

Is Billy fit?

Has the Don recovered?

Shall we just not discuss anything about team lineup until we actually know it? ;)

Well all I can say for those travelling, is be safe, and be sensible. Hopefully we put on a decent performance and have every chance of coming away with something. Obviously both teams have started well, and unfortunately the pigs do have a decent home record. Would love to predict something better, but for me it's a 1-1 but with Billy getting equalizer. Time will tell.

Safe journey and be proud.

UTB

I'm not. As of last night anyhow. So I carnt see it changing!

well, I don't know the team, just that they are fit to play. So I'm expecting them to start. Just hope neither pull up before the game!

.....and here's hoping that, irrespective of the result, our lads n lasses at the match behave themselves. Sing loud and do us proud because we all know that the team will do us proud and we don't want to spoil that, do we?

Five sendings off!

That's a derby.

Atmosphere, passion, war, football.. All in one!
This is Kadıköy, no way out!

uYtKhpn.jpg

someone I know, who I hope doesn't read this post, because he/ she will not tell me anything again! But he or she is a great source!
I've heard the same, strangely also from a female source.
Gets about a bit doesn't she :eek:

Why the fuck would you let the pigs know this if true?
Just trying to calm some nerves on here! At the end of the day, what will happen, will happen. Know they have been past fit to play, but might be on the bench for all I know . But I cannot see it, can you.

Back
Top Bottom