Match Thread Sheffield United vs Tottenham Hotspur - 2nd July 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
TOTT
TOTT
TOTT
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1593279550034.png v. 1593279557022.png
EPL Week 32 - Wednesday 2nd July 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-tottenham-hotspur.496/

Officials:

Referee:
Chris Kavanagh
Assistant Referee: Sian Massey-Ellis
Assistant Referee: Scott Ledger
Fourth Official: Peter Bankes
Video Assistant Referee: Michael Oliver
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Replacement Official: Mark Jones

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-06-27 at 18.42.42.png

I predict 12 L Freeman threads. I assume he's injured as we have no midfielders on the bench?!!

You say that, yet when we were 2-0 down to Olympiacos earlier in the season he dragged Dier off and put Eriksen on after 20 minutes.

The guy is underestimated. He's still one of the best managers in the world.
Thats not a plan B it’s simply replacing gash with pretty much anyone, who would be an improvement no matter who they were

I predict 12 L Freeman threads. I assume he's injured as we have no midfielders on the bench?!!

I mean what other possibilities are there other than Wilder having falling out with him or just generally hating him? Are you suggesting that he’s somehow got an injury that your average forum poster isn’t aware of? Pah!

Very odd decision from Wilder playing Osborne LCM, Luke Freeman must be wank in training, never seems to get a look in.

I guess the last two subs we could have named are socially distancing not at the ground?

Whats the point of only having 7 subs? Just put kids on the bench and give them the experience.

Whats the point of only having 7 subs? Just put kids on the bench and give them the experience.

Is it worth them being added into all of the various testing, regulations etc just so they can sit in an empty stadium for 90 minutes?

Sheffield United are the only Premier League team (that be has faced obviously) that Harry Kane has not scored against.

Need to break that record.

Osborn put that beauty of a cross in that McGoldrick scored from in the cup.
Let that sink in for a minute 'McGoldrick scored'.
Anyway I'm expecting those crosses all night and Robinson long throws onto McBurnie's head so I'm going with a combined goals/assists of 12 from McBurnie all with his head.

To make a point about lack of squad depth and the transfer budget presumably?
He's had 60mil to spend, and the future budget has been affected by the worldwide pandemic, it'd be a pretty stupid point to make.

Very odd decision from Wilder playing Osborne LCM, Luke Freeman must be wank in training, never seems to get a look in.

Firstly it’s a position he can play, secondly he’s played there before this season (2nd half at Brighton), thirdly Freeman’s absence from the bench suggests he’s also injured, and last and most importantly, it’s Osborn.

Firstly it’s a position he can play, secondly he’s played there before this season (2nd half at Brighton), thirdly Freeman’s absence from the bench suggests he’s also injured, and last and most importantly, it’s Osborn.

No - lastly, there’s nobody else.

Flecky and Jack have their bags packed then?

Tellin' thi. Tha 'eard it 'ere first, thanose.

pommpey

I have no problems with Osbourn stepping in for Fleck, think he deserves his chance. I’m hoping we are up for a fight against this Spurs side and Mcburnie grabS a goal

Here we go boys and girls... fancy us!
Those not included are injured.
Osborn will be chomping at the proverbial bit!... Every faith in him!
More of the same from McB and McG.
Berge to shine!
Blades win... back to 7th!... me strutting my stuff around work tomorrow morning!
COME ON!! UTB!! ⚔️

Back
Top Bottom