Match Thread Sheffield United v. Manchester United - 17th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
MANU
MANU
MANU
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607983013402.png v. 1607983019406.png
EPL Week 13 - Thursday 17th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-manchester-united.521/

Officials:

Referee:
Michael Oliver
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Paul Tierney
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Harry Lennard

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

1607983120618.png

Tell you one thing and I noticed this in the match and you can see it happen in the highlights just before Moussets shot the amount of times Maguire had our players in a bear hug was unbelievable and the ref never did anything. There was also a blatant one on Didzy too.

There's only you bothered by it. Soft twat.
Thing is I read your pathetic post on another thread about supporting the team no matter what. I decided against calling you out for calling one of our lads a coward, fucking hypocrite, I did you a favour cos it's xmas. Now run along back to you mam's basement you quent.

Tell you one thing and I noticed this in the match and you can see it happen in the highlights just before Moussets shot the amount of times Maguire had our players in a bear hug was unbelievable and the ref never did anything. There was also a blatant one on Didzy too.
Yep, he does that in every game and when he gets it back he cries to the ref

I like on the ratings page Berge has got more points than Ramsdale or Jags and he only played for minutes before going off.

Thing is I read your pathetic post on another thread about supporting the team no matter what. I decided against calling you out for calling one of our lads a coward, fucking hypocrite, I did you a favour cos it's xmas. Now run along back to you mam's basement you quent.
YAAAAAAWN

I think you are a bit fucking disturbed, it's not me whining about negative things been said. To be honest just fuck off to your happy place and leave me alone wallowing in my negativity. Idiot.
THIS !!!!!............ I think you are a child. I also don't think you would be saying this to my fucking face prick

Back
Top Bottom