Match Thread Sheffield United v. Aston Villa - 14th Dec 19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
AVIL
AVIL
AVIL
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin

1576279503952.png v. 1576279510340.png

EPL Week 17 - Saturday 14th December 2019 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-aston-villa.481/

Officials:

Referee:
Peter Bankes
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton
Fourth Official: John Busby
Video Assistant Referee: Jarred Gillett
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2019-12-13 at 23.27.31.png

Last edited:

Might sneaks a look at Flashscores throughout the afternoon.. not allowed to get stressed out so can’t even watch it on a stream.. guttered

Nephews happy though he’s got my season ticket for the next month or so

Good to see an unchanged winning line up.Osborn onto the bench for an ill Robinson.
Get the win Blades we need to get a run of home wins going.

So who is going to get a booking out of our three that have one booking away from suspension - for Christmas at home Lol
my moneys on Le Bash'

I think we will win today for what it's my opinion worth.

Utb

I want us to sign Besic permanently. From what I've seen of him I think he's a real talent. Plus his behind the scenes stuff is first rate by all accounts. He fits in well here.
If and when he does start and Norwood is rested etc I would expect Egan to get the armband though. The lad is a natural born leader.
I disagree about Besic. I obviously don’t know anything about him behind the scenes. He looked decent from the bench vs Norwich but in the cup games all he did was stupidly slide tackle all game.

not writing him off yet because there isn’t too much evidence to go off but from what I have seen, I think we could do with a replacement in the summer if we don’t in January.

Stan Collymore is co commentating I think on beinsports. Already lying and talking shit. Might mute it.

Fuck sake, we need to be careful with these challenges

Like being back in league one with the way teams now set up against us, especially at home.

Not a good first half at all.

I can't stand this cheating Villa side.

I think the Premier League as a whole has been surprisingly good when it comes to diving and cheating. Aston Villa takes the price though.

Another dire first half performance. McGoldrick, Norwood, Fleck - awful
If they spend as much time trying to play football as they are trying to foul Grealish, then we might be doing better.

I'm referring to the commentary
edit: shit it is lee hendrie!

It's not dire at all, I don't know what some are watching but it is not our game. We are trying to stick to our principles of pass & move & have had lots of overloads on both flanks, we just haven't found the killer pass yet.
Villa have no ambitions in this game other than to frustrate & get our lads booked/sent off, I think if we just up the tempo a little second half we will score.

Nowt sticking with either moose or goldie , wilder will be sorting it

How much have Villa spent?

They look in trouble to me. Heard a few pundits say they've seen enough from them to survive but even Southampton looked better than these.

Everyone one of them man of the match today . Bloody fantastic unity . Just gets better and better . Is this really happening!

Proud Blade

Poor first half performance.
Excellent second half performance. Fleck drove us forward. MOM

Back
Top Bottom