Pre-season 18/19 Sheffield United Preseason Friendly Fixtures 2018/2019

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Does anybody know someone who can sort travel to match from Albufeira? There's 9 of us so looking for a minbus, ideally.

Never been to Portugal, which airport is nearest to the venue?

Does anybody know someone who can sort travel to match from Albufeira? There's 9 of us so looking for a minbus, ideally.

I am in process of getting a quote from the company who are picking me up from the airport. He obviously wants to know how many so, come on, who wants a lift?
something like 16:30 from Albufiera then 22:00 return would allow for beers before and after near the stadium.
Foxy would it be worth giving this a mention on the main page?.

When do the players report back? Missing my weekly CW Interview Fix

Ticket info for Portugal...

We have been initially allocated 1,000 tickets for this fixture, priced £10 Adults and £5 Juniors (U16).

A further allocation maybe available if necessary.

At present this game is ALL ticket for Blades Supporters.

Tickets will go on sale at 9am on Friday 8th June, 1 ticket per supporter.

metty

Ticket info for Portugal...

We have been initially allocated 1,000 tickets for this fixture, priced £10 Adults and £5 Juniors (U16).

A further allocation maybe available if necessary.

At present this game is ALL ticket for Blades Supporters.

Tickets will go on sale at 9am on Friday 8th June, 1 ticket per supporter.

metty

All ticket? mother feckers. Got no chance of the 1920's postal service in Spain getting my tickets delivered to me before the game. Off to email the box office......

It has occurred to me that Portugal sits on GMT. This means that when I arrive I don’t lose an hours drinking time. Lovleh.

Anyone else going out to get absolutely spasticated?

Big club at home is inter Milan 24th July

When will this be officially announced? Any idea? I started getting cocky at work telling everyone I was ITK. Now I’m getting grief because it looks like I’m lying

When will this be officially announced? Any idea? I started getting cocky at work telling everyone I was ITK. Now I’m getting grief because it looks like I’m lying
It's no longer going ahead. Bournemouth are coming to town instead as part payment of the Brooks deal. The good news is that if you squint they look a bit like Inter's city rivals AC Milan.

Translated as:
New friendly on schedule: July 24 against Sheffield Utd at Bramall Lane

Inter's summer is enriched by a new friendly. The Corriere dello Sport reports: "After the ones already set in Lugano on July 14th, in Sion on the 18th and the three International Champions Cup matches (on August 28th and 4th in Nice and the 11th in Madrid against Atletico ), Spalletti's training on 24 July will challenge Sheffield United, the second division of the English team.The race will be played at Bramall Lane.The start of the preparation on July 9th at Appiano Gentile ".

Told ya

7E3E2CA7-2F93-46BD-8B79-989900F64DFF.png

From the official site: "The clash at Bracken Moor, which the Blades have won 9-0 and 5-0 in the last two years, will get underway at 7.30am."
Looks like we're too late...

Back
Top Bottom