Pre-season 18/19 Sheffield United Preseason Friendly Fixtures 2018/2019

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is there an Irish bar in Albufeira? A Red Lion? A Blades bar?

A knocking shop?

Important questions that need answering.

Don't really do the bars but

a) there must be, there are more Irish in Albufeira than there are in Ireland.

b) I'm pretty sure there is at least one English bar, but the one I know is a bit of a faff to get to from The Strip.

c) no idea i'm afraid. Years ago a bar used to sponsor Colin Hill, but the a lot of bars / restaurants come and go in Albufeira and change names a lot of the time too. I'd suggest a look at Tripadvisor and you should get more idea there.

I know there’s a Vegas Bar - im stopping in it!

Who we got at home then, any rumours?? Earlier in the thread someone said he'd been told a ''Big British club". Surely you'd not say that if they were English?? So who's it going to be- Celtic? Rangers? Brechin?

Who we got at home then, any rumours?? Earlier in the thread someone said he'd been told a ''Big British club". Surely you'd not say that if they were English?? So who's it going to be- Celtic? Rangers? Brechin?

None of those, but looking like a decent home fixture.

Depends who we sell Brooks to
It will be part of the deal

None of those, but looking like a decent home fixture.

If what I’ve heard on the old grapevine is reyt, ‘decent’ is a bit of an understatement. IM inclined to say it’s pretty big!!!

Rang club today. Portugal friendly on 12/7 or 13/7.

Confirmed v soon.

I’m in :)

Someone telling me that it’s against a Portugese club (not that one or that one or the other one). He won’t tell me who though because “they’ll know it came from me” - like anybody really gives a fuck that you’ve told someone who a friendly is against.

Someone telling me that it’s against a Portugese club (not that one or that one or the other one). He won’t tell me who though because “they’ll know it came from me” - like anybody really gives a fuck that you’ve told someone who a friendly is against.

Given the area, could be Portimonense.

Happy days indeed. 10:15 on the wed and fly back 10:20 on Saturday.

Where’s everyone potting? I’m getting well oiled let me tell you that!

We’re on 8.15 out and 12.45 back from Brum same days as you.

Albufeira for digs/potting !

I’m East Midlands.

Vegas Bar in the old town. 5 of us so far holed up in there. Looking forward to a GOOD slurp

Back
Top Bottom