Sheffield United - Premier League Fixtures 2019/20

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Will Baby Brook(e)s still be with them for that first game. Mmmm tasty.
It might be a double boost for us if he leaves Bournemouth. The obvious one would his absence from the game, but the sell on clause should be fairly good one too.

As I'm sure you're aware, there are two Premier League clubs who moved out of their grounds, played somewhere else temporarily, while their existing grounds were levelled & were rebuilt from the ground up, on roughly the same site. Tottenham Hotspur & Bournemouth. We have, of course, already played on Bournemouth's new old ground. But we have yet to play on Spurs new old ground. Also, we have yet to play on West Ham's new new ground and on Brighton's new new ground. You all got that?

Dont go in the football season or if you do go in the international breaks
If you go in the football season you will more than likely miss a match especially as it was a possibility of United requesting an away game for the first game the 17th was more than likely going to be a home game

Thanks for the advice.

Everyone saying how pleased they are we've got Palace at home first perhaps isn't aware that over the last 15 games of the season their form was worthy of a Champions League place (better than everyone in the league except for Man City and Liverpool). I appreciate that Batshuayi has gone, but they're not a bad team.
I thought the same, until I remembered Batshuayi, and they are a poor unbalanced team without him, totally reliant on Zaha.
Regardless of if they lose Zaha, they're on our radar as direct competitors at the start of the season.

It's started.

4:06 ⤴

there is this kind of thing all over youtube fam. We're variously described as:
direct tick
big lads tick
plucky northerners tick
well organised tick
going down tick

it's just like last season if you remember roys 'view from's' the before vs after. 'oh they were pretty good. best team we've played.. blah blah'.. it's cool we're under so many peoples radar.. it's going to be epic.
amazing how they all think villa will end up above us. we totally battered them twice. most of their best players are loans that haven't signed yet.

I am just going to sit back, cheer my team on as usual, moan about the referee , price of pies, weak Bovril, and changing kick-off times as usual.

God forbid they block all streaming channels.
I'd never see inside BDTBL ever again.

Leicester City away on May 2nd, three days before the 30th anniversary of our promotion match. If we are safe we should go in fancy dress with a 1990 theme!
Imagine if this had been on today, I think lots of our fans would have celebrated our season by marking the approaching 30th anniversary of the Leicester game! If the game does go ahead behind closed doors I will have my own celebration!

Imagine if this had been on today, I think lots of our fans would have celebrated our season by marking the approaching 30th anniversary of the Leicester game! If the game does go ahead behind closed doors I will have my own celebration!
May 5th, not 2nd

Back
Top Bottom