Sheffield United - Premier League Fixtures 2019/20

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers Linz I guess that answers my question.

If this hadn't been our first Premier League fixtures, I think I might have been disappointed with our first and last games, plus New Years Day and Easter weekend all being away.

Thought exactly that.

1 game at home over the festive period, and that's Watford 😐

4 away games on the bounce AND citeh home and away in just 24 days, December and January are brutal.

Presume that apart from the order, reality will be nothing like this when sky, bt and amazon have picked over them.

Having looked at this, I'm encouraged by the fact that there's at least one game each month where I think "we could get something there".

There's not a cluster fuck of a top 4 month or owt daft like that, although January looks fun. :oops:

FB_IMG_1560414574805.jpg

Bring it on! UTB! ⚔️

Seeing the fixtures in front of you makes it easier to predict things.

I'm pleased to announce we've got 40 points in us.

Next step: Sign some players.

Why is our last home game on Wednesday night, with no games on the weekends of 2 and 9 May?

the fake news crew, were even worse than last yr they got 2 correct in 2018/19. they only got 1 right 2019/2020. unless im wrong as man utd would prefer brighton at home not Chelsea. but must be some mole at Bournemouth as that's 2 years in a row they got them correct

fixtures 3.jpg

fixtures 2.jpg

Amazon have the weekend of 3rd/4th december and boxing day. Were at home both times.

I was going off this: "Package 6 - 10 matches shown on Amazon on one bank holiday during the season and 10 matches on Boxing Day."

But then further down the article it says "Their package will include the first round of midweek fixtures in December, as well as every Boxing Day match. "

I was going off this: "Package 6 - 10 matches shown on Amazon on one bank holiday during the season and 10 matches on Boxing Day."

Think that was wrong, they have midweek games (not weekend, my bad) on 3rd and 4th of December and boxing day.

Looking through the full list of fixtures they seem to have fallen as well as they could have. There's not many times where we play several top sides in a row and when we do there's a winnable game before it. Palace at home is a great game to start with, especially if Zaha has gone this summer. We've got a home boxing day and Everton at home as the last home game is winnable too.

Wendy fans aren't happy about been away from home first match up and away on Boxing day too! Gutted for them!

Back
Top Bottom