Pre-Season 17/18 Sheffield United Pre-Season Friendly Fixtures - 2017/2018

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

u23's v Larne on 28th July will be at Larne Tech Old Boys ground not Inver Park according to their forum.

This makes it 21 games unbeaten for the first team I think. Long may it continue. Hope Moore isn't to serious and they're just being extra cautious. If it is, Eastwood has a couple of games and we've got a couple of weeks to spend our sell on fees if need be.

This makes it 21 games unbeaten for the first team I think. Long may it continue. Hope Moore isn't to serious and they're just being extra cautious. If it is, Eastwood has a couple of games and we've got a couple of weeks to spend our sell on fees if need be.

I wouldn't know! Not been and not one person on here so far has said what the final score was? Maybe it's that unimportant?

I wouldn't know! Not been and not one person on here so far has said what the final score was? Maybe it's that unimportant?
There were 3,600 Blades there, some may be enjoying the rest of their night and not worry about posting a result on here that every Blade will get to know one way or another.

2-1 win by the way in a game that the man Brooks changed yet again.

Anyone know how much entry is at Hallam tomorrow night?

Might pop up with the lad tomorrow night - may get a bonus match report!

You get very quick answers on here mate. :D

Spent 10 minutes trying to find out on the net and couldnt, so posted on here, then found it about 30 seconds later on Hallam's FB page. Thought I may as well reply to myself in case anyone else was interested :D

Back
Top Bottom