Pre-Season 17/18 Sheffield United Pre-Season Friendly Fixtures - 2017/2018

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Home ones have. None gone on sale yet for Blades. Rumours from Boro end we'd get 200 but nothing announced by our club.

Supposed to be an allocation and I'm to be contacted when details are known, but so far, nothing.

I was told last night,that tickets for Scarborough will start at 50,000 loyalty points,i never knew anyone had that many points,i was gob and smacked,i take my my hat off to all those in the 50,000 club

I was told last night,that tickets for Scarborough will start at 50,000 loyalty points,i never knew anyone had that many points,i was gob and smacked,i take my my hat off to all those in the 50,000 club

I've 65k+

If it's not first team game might have 7 at FV available.

It's not listed as part of the first team games, so would imagine at best it'll be an U23 with the potential of the odd squad player.

If you are wanting rid of any, I'll have some :)

It's not listed as part of the first team games, so would imagine at best it'll be an U23 with the potential of the odd squad player.

As soon as details of the game and our Spanish trip are confirmed I'll let you know.

Same for you HH too

Ticket prices for the Stoke game

£15 Adults
£10 Adult Season Card holders
£5 Over 60, Under 21, Disabled & Full Time Students.

announced on Stoke's website but will be same for us I'd imagine

Ticket prices for the Stoke game

£15 Adults
£10 Adult Season Card holders
£5 Over 60, Under 21, Disabled & Full Time Students.

announced on Stoke's website but will be same for us I'd imagine

Seems a bit steep for a friendly. Are they always that much? Would be 15 quid for me.

Seems a bit steep for a friendly. Are they always that much? Would be 15 quid for me.

Does seem steep especially being a midweek game. I suppose the club need to cover the costs of staging the game and will know they'll be a core attendance even at these prices to do that.

Does anyone know if we're getting an away allocation for the Eastleigh game? Home tickets are available but it doesn't say anything about away tickets yet.

Send me a message if you still do please

Back
Top Bottom