Pre-Season 19/20 Sheffield United Pre-season Fixtures 2019/2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Anyone have an idea where about in Portugal?
My mrs is hankering for a summer trip to Porto, it would be nice to tie in with the blades if it’s close by.

The south, Albuferia area so about 5 hours drive from Porto I think....

I'm hoping Algarve Stadium in Faro between 29/6 - 4/7. No events listed yet after website review of stadium events. I can whizz down from Faro further south if need be.Heres hoping......

Praying for this as I’ll try and get the Dortmund lads over!

Met a Dortmund lad in Oz. I ask him now and again for tickets and stuff but he's not in Germany (I believe he's a master brewer in Holland now). I'd love to meet him again though because when I say funny.....

Any info on the Portugal friendly? I’m off Work 1st-14th July so very tempting to make the trip over since I have no other plans

I'm going 5th to 14th July. The game is unofficially on 12th. New shirt to be worn

Remember some factor 50, skin tone like that you won't last 5 minutes on the Algarve

Real Betis confirmed.

Any clues as to the number of Blades attending , 500 , 1000 , 2,000 , 5000 ?

More importantly , can Foxy ask SUFC to inform us publicly , how travelling Blades can ensure they are grouped together in the ground ?

Last year there were around 1,300 Blades at the game in Portimao....I think that number will increase this year.

Link and ticket details for Betis now added... now on sale.

And there was me hoping a new post here would have been a weekend of 3/8 announcement

Match Info for U23s v North Feriby on a separate thread

Last edited:
Second day of sales for Chessy tickets. Anyone have any idea how sales are going?

Hi dose anyone know of the game tomorrow night is on any streaming network can you please let me know thanks

Any further news on the list fixture of the friendlies? Was originally meant to be Lille, then rumoured as Pisa...

Back
Top Bottom