Sheffield United fan hunted over ‘flash bang’ device used at away game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Whats the politically correct term for a half caste vulcan these days JBII???

It's a minefield out there.
Don't know, is it VRKBF (Vulcan Romulan Klingon Borg Ferengi)?

We just used to call them 'Spocks' in the olden days but you'd get mullered on here and Twitter if you said that nowadays...

Either Lancashire Police are a bit slow in coming forward or The Star have only just woken up to it. That was weeks ago.

Whats the politically correct term for a half caste vulcan these days JBII???

It's a minefield out there.
Duel heritage is the latest fashionable term to be used by our right on friends these days ,much to the disgust o my mixed race friend who regularly gets told off for using the wrong term for ... himself ,in circles I never want to mix in.

Was at that game but can't remember that incident.
I do remember:
a great performance
Shit drummer
A new Coutts song
A first home defeat for the hosts in 25 or so games (not sure they've been beaten at Ewood, since)
A long bloody drive home via Leeds

Was at that game but can't remember that incident.
I do remember:
a great performance
Shit drummer
A new Coutts song
A first home defeat for the hosts in 25 or so games (not sure they've been beaten at Ewood, since)
A long bloody drive home via Leeds

I watched the game and the noise burst my speakers. My mate at work was sat around 6 seats from where it went off. He couldn’t hear for at least 30 seconds he said. I’m going to get some for the house so I can’t hear owt for a lot longer than that

Oi! That's aliencist...extra terrestrialphobic... or summat.

#rainbowdilithiumcrystals
I'm afraid that rainbowdilithiumcrystals are absolutely no use whatsoever to run the warp core, they bugger the warp field up, the deflector shields don't work, the transporter transposes everything and as for what it does to the equipment in the sick bay.....
the phasors fire backwards and the photon torpedos well they just flop out like floppy sausages.....

I'm afraid that rainbowdilithiumcrystals are absolutely no use whatsoever to run the warp core, they bugger the warp field up, the deflector shields don't work, the transporter transposes everything and as for what it does to the equipment in the sick bay.....
the phasors fire backwards and the photon torpedos well they just flop out like floppy sausages.....

More importantly can it take out the kidney of a disabled kid in a wheelchair?

I'd have loved to have read the one comment on The Star websatire but I couldn't ever get to it the ads loaded up quicker than I could scroll down.

You've not missed owt.

upload_2018-12-5_8-41-58.png

But my visit to their lamentable website was worth it. Apparently...

'Flash bangs make a loud noise and emit a bright flash of light when they explode, temporarily blinding and deafening people nearby. They are also known as stun grenades.'

You learn something every day.

You've not missed owt.

View attachment 46597

'Flash bangs make a loud noise and emit a bright flash of light when they explode, temporarily blinding and deafening people nearby. They are also known as stun grenades.'

It's brilliant that they can get all that into a red hula hoop! :)

45972-e46ee8f8101a4e9c38650474b2963dea.jpg

Did you know ?
Vulcan, in Roman mythology is the god of fire, metalworking, blacksmithing and tyre repairs.

If I were the feds, I'd get that vulcan statue down off town hall. Bad influence.

Did you know ?
Vulcan, in Roman mythology is the god of fire, metalworking, blacksmithing and tyre repairs.

If I were the feds, I'd get that vulcan statue down off town hall. Bad influence.

Watch the film The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, Oliver Reed intentionally plays Vulcan with Sheffield accent. It was lost on most.

You've not missed owt.

View attachment 46597

That someone at the Star News Desk can string two coherent if non informative sentences together?

Back
Top Bottom