Sheffield United’s unique system means we shouldn’t be underestimated

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That’s a brilliant article in my view. Finally a journalist who seems to know his onions gives us loads of respect.

Not only that it’s reinforced my belief that we could be in store for a very good season.

Can’t we just play to the rhythm of Gerritforrud? Sign Madine, smash it up to him, get some flick-ons for Billy and be happy.

Christ I’ve got a semi after writing that. Warnock 😡

Just what we need, some clever cunt who's worked out how we play and published for all and sundry to see.

Good article, someone who obviously knows their stuff.

Hope they're right too!

Just what we need, some clever cunt who's worked out how we play and published for all and sundry to see.

Good article, someone who obviously knows their stuff.

Hope they're right too!
all teams will have done their homework and will have a plan. the thing is that most opposition players aren't used to this style and aren't tactically aware enough to follow the manager's instructions. maybe Prem players are better in this respect. We'll see.

I hope we stick to our attacking philosophy, outscoring the opposition is our best chance of survival if we go more conservative and cautious we will be relegated.

When I read 'our unique system' I thought he was referring to us not spending money. o_O

I remember when we got found out in the Championship, we just came back stronger.

Cant wait Leicester at home on my birthday.

and if we added to the heart and soul of the current team with upgraded players with better technique, power and intelligence what that system could achieve...

Duffy's heat map is a thing of beauty. Almost perfectly symmetrical.

Oh shit. I didn't expect that to be so simple but good. I can see the interest in Brownhill. I hope it works.

Back
Top Bottom