Sheaf and Railway

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BettingBlade

Reaction score
Fortunately for them the place is free of tie so they will be able to buy their beer quite cheaply and their rent should also be more manageable.

I'm not sure that would be an option for The Railway. The Cricks has flats above it all let out so that will go towards the cost of the rent and Malc has other pub/bar interests to help soften the blow.
Ah tbf mate I didn’t realise that about the Cricketers. Kind of makes sense knowing that tbf. I guess it makes it even more bewildering the path the railway has taken.

184blade

Reaction score
Talk of people being jealous and “grassing her up” doesn’t make the place seem very welcoming. I wouldn’t be surprised if the place gets a hardcore of regulars with a bit of a gang mentality.

metalblade

Fuck VAR !!!
Reaction score
She is well meaning but as thick as 💩 It only takes one person to go in a place like that and cause a local spike of cases then before you know it you have a local lockdown which would include Bramall lane. She really doesn't help herself the FB page she runs has had a lot of infighting in the past which she blamed on jealousy seems like the name calling and general bollocks has followed her to the pub. If you are going to put yourself in the public eye you need to be squeaky clean, I agree with Bert she is way out of her depth.

raimond

Reaction score
I might be a boring bastard (and The Railway obviously feels like our business as a Blades pub) but it just feels a bit weird and personal this, talking about someone specific and their business.

Anyway, on wi't Brewster speculation...

Reaction score
John Smiths, Tetley's Stones' etc and Carling 🤮🤮🤮 nah not for me it is the same fare as any estate pub full of chav's supping owt to get pissed. I think Carol must have lost the plot if she thinks that venture is going to work. It might do ok initially but when the newness has worn off and her FB followers don't go in she is left with matchday income only. No fucker will go in the railway on other days to sup Carling which has got to be the foulest lager in the world 🤮🤮🤮 thinking about it makes me feel sick. What will she do for the other 237 days of the year?
Probably be mopping up puke ?

WhiteHawk

Forum Sheep Herder
Reaction score
Not remotely surprised to see the lack of social distancing in there, I also wouldn't be surprised if they were showing the games on an illegal stream rather than a legal Sky subscription.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom