Player Suggestion Shaquile Coulthirst

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've said it before, but I'll say it again anyway.

There's talent in that lad, latent talent, and it could just take someone like CW and Knilly to unlock it.

For the money involved, I'd take him on.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again anyway.

There's talent in that lad, latent talent, and it could just take someone like CW and Knilly to unlock it.

For the money involved, I'd take him on.
It would certainly seem a low risk punt and one where if it didn’t work out we’d get our money back. Not sure it’ll happen though.

Good player who has lost his way. He worried us on Monday and was sharp and worked hard.

Would like him at Griffin Park along with a couple of his team mates too.

No. He failed at league 1 level, why would he perform in the championship?

Sometimes it's just the right club at the right time, and being played the right way. A pretty low risk option, I'd be happy to see it
5 goals all season in the national league

Sometimes it's just the right club at the right time, and being played the right way. A pretty low risk option, I'd be happy to see it
So we can add his wages to those of Thomas and Heneghan, the other low risk options?

I'd usually be happy for us to take a cheap punt like this, but he'd never get on the pitch so what's the point.

I'd usually be happy for us to take a cheap punt like this, but he'd never get on the pitch so what's the point.

The only option would be to buy him, send him out on loan to L1 or L2 and see how he does. Chances of him ever getting anywhere near Utd's side are remote so it would be more of an investment. Not sure Utd have the inclination to do that at this time.

Nowhere near good enough ,however if we looked at Barnet I would definitely look at Dan Sweeney ,a bit raw but looks a great prospect when Ive seen him.

Nowhere near good enough ,however if we looked at Barnet I would definitely look at Dan Sweeney ,a bit raw but looks a great prospect when Ive seen him.
He does look a great centre half the few times I've seen him. Would've agreed was he 3 years younger but he's 24/25 and we are progressing to a point he won't be able to reach. I fancy a L1 side to take a punt on him in the summer though.

Peterborough will sign him, or Brentford.

Back
Top Bottom