Sendings off

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A bit needless. Ruined it for both teams and especially the supporters. Should have left it at a booking each.
Clarke wasn't a red, MacDonald wasn't a red and it came to nothing. If anything I'd have booked Clarke for inciting it and their lad for reacting.

Let them play for fucks sake, It's football!

Clarke wasn't a red, MacDonald wasn't a red and it came to nothing. If anything I'd have booked Clarke for inciting it and their lad for reacting.

Let them play for fucks sake, It's football!
Clarke got hold of him by the throat, was a red, we were discussing it in depth over a pie, under the tv in the Westfield.

I didn't see what Clarke went for, but it did look like he instigated things. Their lad stuck his head in and that's a red a every time. I thought he might get away with it because Clarke didn't play act by rolling on the floor for a while. If Clarke slapped him then they're both idiots and deserve the cards.

Given that they are both red card offences they should have both been sent off, the sending off doesn't just affect todays game but the next 3 after, so you can just issue yellow cards for red card offence cause they both did it.

I didn't see what Clarke went for, but it did look like he instigated things. Their lad stuck his head in and that's a red a every time. I thought he might get away with it because Clarke didn't play act by rolling on the floor for a while. If Clarke slapped him then they're both idiots and deserve the cards.
looked like that exactly

Some people said the ref had a good game but I felt he was very inconsistent, booked Sharp for pulling the defender down when he went passt him, but didn't book a Barnsley player for the exact same offence a couple of minutes later.

Also instead a corner was taken from top he opposite side to where the ball went out?

What was all that about?

22b61e4c-2154-434b-b7e1-2d1c91f11752.png

Leon's part in the affair, pretty stupid - can see why he got a red.

A slap followed by a throat grab followed by a head butt? Yellow cards? Red all day for both players and rightly so

If that was a head butt then i dont what.. if your going to get sent off for a head butt you may aswell floor em.
Hand bags i call it, yellows for me.
Thought dingles were garbage today, they could struggle
UTB

Genuinely, is there an image that shows Leon has him by the neck? Looks like he has a hold of his collar on the ones I've seen.

Image above for me shows collar grab not neck.

Three game ban, one of them will be the Cup tie, but more essential than ever we sign a forward, especially in light of Evans display, nowhere near up to starting yet.

From what I saw the Barnsley player took a swing at him, then Clarke, easily incited, grabbed him by the neck. Haven't seen a replay.

Two yellows was the obvious decision. I actually thought the ref was generally alright. One of his linesman, though, was a bit of an embarrassment and looked unable to keep up with the game.

If that was a head butt then i dont what.. if your going to get sent off for a head butt you may aswell floor em.
Hand bags i call it, yellows for me.
Thought dingles were garbage today, they could struggle
UTB

Player caresses opposition player's head with his own head - that's a head butt. There doesn't have to be split skin, broken bones, blood and gore for it to be classified as a head butt

From what I saw the Barnsley player took a swing at him, then Clarke, easily incited, grabbed him by the neck. Haven't seen a replay.

Two yellows was the obvious decision. I actually thought the ref was generally alright. One of his linesman, though, was a bit of an embarrassment and looked unable to keep up with the game.

I am starting to think we are getting the same linesmen every week.

2 reds was the only obvious decision. It's in the laws of the game you see.

Sorry but both deseve a red, Clarke going for the strangle and Macdonald going for the headbut.

I guess I need to see it again. To me it just seemed like a bit of squaring up but neither player really wanting to do anything that would risk a red. The neck thing was a bit weird, he seemed to be holding him and muttering something into his ear.

Shame as Leon had a decent game today, apart from a few wayward passes.

You can't raise a hand to an opponent, ref had no option but send both off. Simple rule Leon try and remember it in future.

Back
Top Bottom