Seeing Bielsa giving a pre-match interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Silent Blade

Reaction score
All of you will notice that he is camera-shy during the interview not looking at the camera. He isnt the only person in football who is camera-shy. Mark Rhodes (who is from Sheffield) was often looking away from the camera when he is in Rotherham United squad photos in the mid to late 1970s as you can see in the photos below

1976-77

RU 1976.png

1977-78

RU 1977.png

1978-79

RU 1978.png

1979-80

RU 1979.png

Mark Rhodes scoring Rotherham's 2nd goal at Bramall Lane in Sept 1980 (you can see how bad our goalkeeper Derek Richardson was)

Somebody pull a Python on him and give him a phrasebook which gives such "translations" as "The British media are so far up my arse they can taste what I had for dinner on March 25th 2011".

Blade or Wendy?

Not really sure tbh Silent. He took an interest in how the lads were doing (we were the only Sheffield team in the Rotherham Sunday League) but we never spoke much about the Blades, the Pigs or his time at Rotherham United for that matter. He was a good lad, no side to him.
Last I heard of him was many years ago when I read he'd been badly hurt in a car smash.

All of you will notice that he is camera-shy during the interview not looking at the camera. He isnt the only person in football who is camera-shy. Mark Rhodes (who is from Sheffield) was often looking away from the camera when he is in Rotherham United squad photos in the mid to late 1970s as you can see in the photos below

1976-77

View attachment 92995

1977-78

View attachment 92996

1978-79

View attachment 92997

1979-80

View attachment 92998

Mark Rhodes scoring Rotherham's 2nd goal at Bramall Lane in Sept 1980 (you can see how bad our goalkeeper Derek Richardson was)

Another blast from my past Silent - the 1976/ 77 Millers Team features Pete Nix. I knew Pete as I was in the same year as his kid brother, Barry at Brinsworth High School in the 70's.
Barry Nix was some footballer too and was expected to make it as a professional when he left school. Small world.

Blade or Wendy?

Not really sure tbh Silent. He took an interest in how the lads were doing (we were the only Sheffield team in the Rotherham Sunday League) but we never spoke much about the Blades, the Pigs or his time at Rotherham United for that matter. He was a good lad, no side to him.
Last I heard of him was many years ago when I read he'd been badly hurt in a car smash.
Recent photo of him, no longer camera-shy, with John Breckin. Now a director at Altrium self storage based in Bramley.

1601107160604.png

Bielsa is just an Idle scrubber. He's been over here for years but he couldn't be arsed to try and learn the basics of the English language. Overrated wanker!
.....or he speaks it quite well but hides behind an interpreter for press conferences.
In fairness he speaks more languages than I do.

I'd hide behind an interpreter if i was him. Good tactic.

Back
Top Bottom