Season tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

fintious maximus

Blade ahoy
Reaction score
anyone received theirs yet? Two weeks to go and i havnt had mine. Got paper ones mind

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to collect Rovrum tickets yesterday dinner. Heard someone ask the girl behind the desk, she said another week before they are being sent out

Isn't the process the same every fucking season? They arrive a week or two before the first game?

But if you get one every season and ask the same question every pre season, you may need Jesus.

Starting to think the ticket office has a hat with lots of pieces of paper on it. Every time someone phones up the ticket office it seems to be different.

A week or two ago people were quoting a couple of thousand more.

Corporate not added to the 17500/we've done 20k all in

Isn't the process the same every fucking season? They arrive a week or two before the first game?

But if you get one every season and ask the same question every pre season, you may need Jesus.
Or god forbid they were sent out as soon as you paid for them...a bit like what happens on Amazon you know...but organisation at our place isn't the best is it, hence no kids home shirts left after a week of sales, away shirts not ready for sale 14 days before season starts, massive queue at half time for beers when they could be pre poured etc. Don't give me we don't make the shirts and the catering is franchised cus we pay the ##### who do so should have deduction clauses in the contracts.

Was in ticket office on Tuesday they said they're sending them out on Monday and will have received them before end of month

I've not received my season ticket. I'm not worried though as I know it always seems to take a while for them to be distributed!. It's been the same for years!. I've no doubt that the club will release a statement on the amount of season tickets sold in due course?. I think we can safely say that it will be more than last season!!. I M O.

Or god forbid they were sent out as soon as you paid for them...a bit like what happens on Amazon you know...but organisation at our place isn't the best is it, hence no kids home shirts left after a week of sales, away shirts not ready for sale 14 days before season starts, massive queue at half time for beers when they could be pre poured etc. Don't give me we don't make the shirts and the catering is franchised cus we pay the ##### who do so should have deduction clauses in the contracts.

Dat edge.

If your ticket arrives the day before the season starts then there's no problem.
If you can buy a shirt the morning of the match then there's no problem.
If you can live without a overpriced beer that tastes like piss at half time then there's no problem.

In short, there's a lot of problems in this world and things that need to be worried about but these aren't those.

Dat edge.

If your ticket arrives the day before the season starts then there's no problem.
If you can buy a shirt the morning of the match then there's no problem.
If you can live without a overpriced beer that tastes like piss at half time then there's no problem.

In short, there's a lot of problems in this world and things that need to be worried about but these aren't those.

There is an ever-pressing need to knock the club you claim to support at every conceivable opportunity. It overrides all other issues.

Sat next to a fella from the ticket office last night at Rotherham and he said just under 18000 had been sold , also mentioned that there are a couple from the dark side working in there, you can blame all the problems on them.

If you had a season ticket last season you don't get a new one thru this season, just the paper receipt and they activate the card from last season. Mines battered, I've had the same card since they were first introduced on the kop. They want me to pay a fiver to get a nice new one.......bit harsh I think but it still works so I ain't fussed. Then again, that's a good reason to have a pop at the club......what a shower of shit they are.......McCabe AAAAAAHHHHHT!!!!

Anyone else still waiting for a season card? We upgraded from members.

I've had mine and the kids...got them last Tuesday. Dad has had his and so has my uncle and his missus.

No offence matey, but how many corporate seats do we actually have?
about 500 in the south 500 in boxes and about 500 in john street behind glass and special seats club sources said. A total of 19800 two weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom