Scott & Simon McCabe stepping down

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Summat going on, that's for sure.

My bet is that this is not about concentrating on other areas of the Scarborough empire but maybe the first move in Kevin selling the club ?

The Prince does not have the money himself but surely he knows people.

Whatever, do not fuck up the next move and keep the club in good hands.

Yusuf is a new name but sounds like he's American but very well connected in Saudi.

http://www.jonesday.com/ygiansiracusa/

I think these look like the important bits:

"Through SUL, the McCabe Family remains a 50% owner of SUFC and will focus its efforts on advancing and improving the provision of sporting facilities that the various divisions of SUFC can benefit from at Bramall Lane, Shirecliffe, Crookes and elsewhere in the City of Sheffield.

"The McCabes remain on hand to introduce Board members and the Club's Executive to important individuals in the world of football known to us here in the UK and Internationally," he added.

The new boards feature: Prince Abdullah bin Mosaad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Tareq Hawasli, Yusuf Giansiracusa, Stephen Bettis, Martin Green and Jeremy Tutton"

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06963761/filing-history

Don't know much about this stuff, but it appears that these changes could have been planned and started 4th August starting with sifting Selahattin.
The allotment of shares to the tune of £33M is interesting, filed by Jones Day, unless they are the purchasers ?

Jones Day are lawyers, so likely to be acting as an agent for the Prince or someone else ? Yusuf is Italian apparently.

Has he bought Kev's share ?

Last edited:
Interesting. Let's hope this is the start of the promised new blood that will see the Prince bring new wealthy investors on board, and it's not just Kev's lads toddling off into the sunset before their Dad retires.

wonder what the long term implications may be?

Clearly taking a strategic view, considering likely business plans, forecasts and projections, JJBlade pommpey Esablade and Barney will not be happy.

Using their reasoned scientific basis and the "get yor 'and in yor pocket' rationale, they will actually be decidedly unhappy. Or not.

Nuff said.

I predict 33 pages.

I reckon we can make 100 pages if we post enough boobs.

giphy.gif

Is it a co-incidence that these things happen after the transfer window closes?

I remember the prince got involved the very next day after the August window closed a few years ago. Always struck me as pertinent, but no real idea why!

Penistone Seniors Group!?

B
I'd be quite disapointed if McCabe backed out. As frustrating as he can be, we've turned a corner now and there are so many terrible chairman around in the Football League nowadays. Better the devil you know
Be nice to get decent investment for once though wouldn't it, "think man shitty more than stoke shitty" ....bla bla bla

I don't know anything about any of this but would seem to indicate that McCabe is possibly thinking about selling up?. I M H O.

B

Be nice to get decent investment for once though wouldn't it, "think man shitty more than stoke shitty" ....bla bla bla
Yeah but think reasonable ticket prices, think a brilliant manager being left to do his job, think not having the kits/badge/name not messed around with, think not leaving Bramall Lane for some out of town bland dome

Could be significant all this lot, Kevin stepping down as a director (top bloke) and I'll wait for the accountant cavalry to arrive but might be that someone else has bought £5m of new shares and the £33m is just a statement of total shares. Something big going on me thinks, might explain the transfer window sluggishness.

Could be significant all this lot, Kevin stepping down as a director (top bloke) and I'll wait for the accountant cavalry to arrive but might be that someone else has bought £5m of new shares and the £33m is just a statement of total shares. Something big going on me thinks, might explain the transfer window sluggishness.
Think you might be right about that being the total allotment of shares. Especially as the Board statement says that the McCabe's still own 50%.

The 5.2m shares must be a further allotment to the Prince and maybe was agreed some time ago.

Back
Top Bottom