Incoming? Scott McTominay (loan)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's not based on the O/P.

Looks like some official Football League Instasnap account has seen rumours somewhere and posted it (#10).

It's not based on the O/P.

Looks like some official Football League Instasnap account has seen rumours somewhere and posted it (#10).

I saw that but assumed it was just click-bait bollocks. They say he's been 'linked' with some Championship clubs but don't even give any details.

Stumbled across this earlier. He's the guy who gets called up to Scotland above Fleck

My dog would be called up for Scotland before Fleck at the moment. We need a rest from his misplaced passes, lack of imagination, slow reactions and leaving huge gaps for quicker opponents to run into.

Uncomfortable truth. Sorry, it’s my job.

My dog would be called up for Scotland before Fleck at the moment. We need a rest from his misplaced passes, lack of imagination, slow reactions and leaving huge gaps for quicker opponents to run into.

Is the dog available on loan without a penalty clause inserted?

Didn’t you let him go to Rochdale?

Large

Why is it your job, an more importantly; what qualifies you for said job?

For some reason (I know why by the way) you’ve been waiting to slate Fleck for some time. Before Saturdays game Fleck has been involved in a 5 game unbeaten run and he has more than played his part. There’s some right joke comments regards Fleck at the minute and this is one of them.

If people thought we were poor on Saturday before Fleck went off well I’d just like to say it got worse after he went off. I thought we played well in the first half and Fleck didn’t do too much wrong. They were all off it in the second half as we surrendered 10 yards and some of their players dropped into those spaces, it wasn’t all Flecks fault and your comments regards Fleck are a fucking joke baring in mind he’s one of our better players.

I'm with Pinchy on this, Fleck is capable of much better than he is currently producing, and needs a rest.

I'm with Pinchy on this, Fleck is capable of much better than he is currently producing, and needs a rest.
Rest him then. We have no one to play his role though, nobody in our current squad.

Only until Fleck doesn’t play or moves on will some fans realise how good he is and how good a job he does in our system.

Some of our fans seem to be turning very ungrateful very easily. One bad 20 mins like all the other players against Swansea and he needs resting. To use pinchys’ tedious saying, only in S2. :)

Do you reckon your mate is up to the job Pinchy ? ;)

Rolls-Royce-763741.jpg

Why is it your job, an more importantly; what qualifies you for said job?

I’m the Noise and Nonsense Abatement Officer.

It’s a demanding job but someone has to do it lest the lunatics take permanent control of the asylum. I never ask for thanks. I just get on with it.

Wisdom and dedication.

I’m the Noise and Nonsense Abatement Officer.

It’s a demanding job but someone has to do it lest the lunatics take permanent control of the asylum. I never ask for thanks. I just get on with it.

Wisdom and dedication.

So why is it your job, an more importantly; what qualifies you for said job?

Rest him then. We have no one to play his role though, nobody in our current squad.

Only until Fleck doesn’t play or moves on will some fans realise how good he is and how good a job he does in our system.

Some of our fans seem to be turning very ungrateful very easily. One bad 20 mins like all the other players against Swansea and he needs resting. To use pinchys’ tedious saying, only in S2. :)
I thought Fleck was one of the better players first half and drove us forward....

I thought Fleck was one of the better players first half and drove us forward....
He was but for some strange reason that half of football has been blanked out of people’s minds, along with the previous 4 games or so.:rolleyes:

Killamarsh Dynamos AFC I think.

Back
Top Bottom