CONFIRMED Scott Hogan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is that it? Are we done for the day already?

I demand more. I demand satisfaction.

Cavaleiro, Johansen or McDonald ideally but I'm not fussy.

Henderson, Madine, Dowell, Hogan...do we have any other loanees I've forgotten about?

I believe we're allowed one more in a matchday squad? Not that I'm being greedy...

How many games he played and why hasn't he played much?
Don’t know the first part. But villa season ticket holder I know says he didn’t fit Bruce’s style (negative shit) and Smith plays a lone striker. Tammy Abraham has that job. He still thinks villa will regret this though :)

Moose is an utter wanker who's stealing a living.
I don’t particularly like him but ‘stealing a living’? He’s always working. And he’s got a massive amount of chutzpah, he asks questions to managers that others won’t or are too scared to. He must have the thickest skin in the business.

Henderson, Madine, Dowell, Hogan...do we have any other loanees I've forgotten about?

I believe we're allowed one more in a matchday squad? Not that I'm being greedy...

Marvin Johnson although he'll probably struggle to make the bench atm

LF2Xw4.gif

I don’t particularly like him but ‘stealing a living’? He’s always working. And he’s got a massive amount of chutzpah, he asks questions to managers that others won’t or are too scared to. He must have the thickest skin in the business.

He's more interested in the food he's getting for free in the grounds.

This is from the BBC site

Posted at 11:4111:41
'I've done all I can to make it happen'
upload_2019-1-31_11-56-42.gif
Getty ImagesCopyright: Getty Images
It's fair to say that Sheffield United's new loan signing Scott Hogan is quite keen on making a fresh start at the Championship high flyers.

The forward had scored just 10 goals in 61 appearances for parent club Aston Villa, since joining them for £9m from Brenford in 2017, and moves to Bramall Lane for the rest of this season.

"I'm finally here and I can't wait to get started. There's no hiding from the fact it's been a difficult time at Villa, I've been there two years and had relative success, but personally it didn't really happen for me," Hogan said.

"I spoke to Chris Wilder on Tuesday and I know he's been trying to get me for quite a while now. I know he tried hard in the summer and I was very keen on coming, unfortunately circumstances stopped the move from happening then, but this month I've done a bit of battling at Villa and I've done all I can to make it happen."

Back
Top Bottom