CONFIRMED Scott Hogan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Am I being naturally Bladey pessimistic in thinking that Villa will now see that Leon has gone and they can block the Hogan move and cause us problems?

TalkSPORT just reported Bristol city are still trying to sign hogan

Lazy journalism because they were after him the other day, or do they know something we don't?

Hogan is a northern lad....Bristol are struggling to make the play offs.
Hogan will know Wilder, and will see the amount of chances we create as an opportunity.
Bristol have no chance of tempting him there over us IF it’s simply down to picking a club over money.

The lads made for life....whatever he’s on at Villa, plus his initial fee should mean he could spend the rest of his career making the best choice for him for footballing and personal reasons

Am I being naturally Bladey pessimistic in thinking that Villa will now see that Leon has gone and they can block the Hogan move and cause us problems?

I had a similar thought on this. Villa are trying to push the boat out today and will be confident of catching us.

TalkSPORT just reported Bristol city are still trying to sign hogan

This is a potential banana skin. He will probably be guaranteed the game time he will feel he needs there. He might struggle to start games here given the form of Sharp and McGoldrick.

Perhaps we will attack a different way to suit Hogans strengths. We dont have a player with his attributes thats maybe why we dont attack through the middle
He would give us a different option

Yes, we now ( assuming Hogan signs) have options to change our style during games and give the opposition something different to worry about.

Dowell has already already hes capable of playing these sort of passes which Hogan thrives on.

With the direct option with Madine too, we’re looking very strong up top.

Let Hogan go to Brizzle and sign Assombalonga instead......Leon with pace!

I think the Hogan signing will probably transpire to be an unsuccessful one. I don't mind signing players out of form if they've shown ability in the not too distant past. But in Hogan's case he seems to be very injury-prone and has struggled to string together a long spell of games throughout his whole career.

As well as this, I don’t think his style of play suits us too well. He seems to play on the last shoulder and thrive from through balls. It’s rare we really attack this way through the middle, which is why Billy thrives as a six yard man attacking crosses.

It’s these happy go lucky posts that pick me up on a cold morning

I will be checking in here to see that little confirmed box. Then wait for the first people to slag off the Hulkster (as I am going to call Hogan). Pythons, say your prayers, brother, etc.

Let Hogan go to Brizzle and sign Assombalonga instead......Leon with pace!

Has never been the same since that shocking injury he had. Still decent mind, but he looked like a top half premier league player in waiting.

Welcome Scott, I hope you find the Sheffield United Bench warm and comfortable

Back
Top Bottom