Incoming? Scott Hogan Permanent

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

On loan to Brum. Just Duffy stuck at Stoke for the season without a chance of playing now!

tenor.gif

(I make no apologies for the fact that I'll be overusing this GIF in the imminent future)

Last edited:

He did 9/10ths of fk all ..any striker would have contributed more in any circumstances ...

If unsure go back and review his effort in some games ...to save time I will point you specifically at the Brentford home game ...

A terrible example of somebody just picking up their wages ...IMHO... ( and he has previous )

Either way thank fk we didn’t sign him ..

Anyway onwards.....and a player to forget ..
Utter bull shit

Utter bull shit
He was lazy and he was shit ...ask any unbiased blade who actually watched ALL his limited effort ...any villa fan and any stoke fan ....blindingly obvious tbh
And think utter bullshit sums him up perfectly

He was lazy and he was shit ...ask any unbiased blade who actually watched ALL his limited effort ...any villa fan and any stoke fan ....blindingly obvious tbh
And think utter bullshit sums him up perfectly

Part of the group of lads that got us to the promised land (see Bruce's post below 68) so he will do for me.

Another 2 today. Really don't get why he's not rated? He scores goals, just needs games.

I really liked him and i think he was just off the pace with us, but still came on to do a job when asked.

Really happy that he's banging the goals in, it'll give him the confidence he needs

Back
Top Bottom