Pre-Season 17/18 Scarborough Athletic v. Sheffield United U23 -- 15/07/2017

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Blades send an XI to Scarborough Athletic on Saturday.

This game is SOLD OUT!

Follow us on twitter for updates - http://twitter.com/s24su

Here's your match thread for any discussion surrounding the game...

http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/the-seadogs-to-return-to-scarborough-after-10-year-37534

''........... The game on Saturday against Sheffield United is a sell-out as the Seadogs begin a new chapter in their history in what is bound to be an emotional occasion, not only because of the teams return to the town, but that Dave Holland who was such a driving force in getting the new ground built, sadly passed away in February and won’t be there to witness his dream come to fruition.''

Think we are heading for the club house... But then we have baby S2 in toe. Having a slow wander up in a bit.
Might catch you in there for a drink, I'll just look out for the stressed out Dad. :)

I see off the twitter feed first was an own goal. Jake Wright got the last 2. Must have done well in his trial the other night!

Team was Dewhurst, Hawkes, Norrington-Davies, Cantrill, Ferguson,Wallace,Gilmour, Slater, Parkhouse, Smith, Amartey(trialist from Aylesbury)
Subs: Wright, Warhurst, Greaves, Mallon, Broadbent, Belahoun, Hallam.

Controlled the game, decent set up, enjoyable day.

Sat in the stand, great view up there, scout making notes every time Slater had a touch, and he was excellent today.

Team was Dewhurst, Hawkes, Norrington-Davies, Cantrill, Ferguson,Wallace,Gilmour, Slater, Parkhouse, Smith, Amartey(trialist from Aylesbury)
Subs: Wright, Warhurst, Greaves, Mallon, Broadbent, Belahoun, Hallam.

Controlled the game, decent set up, enjoyable day.

Sat in the stand, great view up there, scout making notes every time Slater had a touch, and he was excellent today.
Number four for us was man of the match for me. If your team is in numerical order that is Cantrill.

Back
Top Bottom