Saturday's attendance

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Camden Blade

Reaction score
No idea what it might be. Will hazard a guess and say 25,432. Don't expect Preston to bring many. Has the feeling of an anti-climax but it's the last home game of the season, sun will be shining and beer flowing. We'll play a lot more freely now the pressure is off. That's the way it always works. Was going to make Birmingham last Saturday my last match of the season but now Saturday is drawing nearer I like the idea of one last outing of the season.

More than South Barnsley, and that's all that matters!!

No idea what it might be. Will hazard a guess and say 25,432. Don't expect Preston to bring many. Has the feeling of an anti-climax but it's the last home game of the season, sun will be shining and beer flowing. We'll play a lot more freely now the pressure is off. That's the way it always works. Was going to make Birmingham last Saturday my last match of the season but now Saturday is drawing nearer I like the idea of one last outing of the season.
I think Preston will more or less sellout and it’ll be about 26,000

No idea what it might be. Will hazard a guess and say 25,432. Don't expect Preston to bring many. Has the feeling of an anti-climax but it's the last home game of the season, sun will be shining and beer flowing. We'll play a lot more freely now the pressure is off. That's the way it always works.

Like we did against Scunthorpe last home match two seasons ago?

27500, 27501 if goats are counted in the attendance

We’ve got to be close to selling out surely.

as it stands

6 Sheffield United.......... 589.065 ,,,,,,,,,,22,,,,,,, 26.776
7 Sheffield Wednesday ,,,569.701,,,,,,,, 22,,,,,,,,25.896

need 21000 to break 600k this season
wednesday got to get 20k more than we get last game to overtake us
Big difference is that our average is near to the actual attendance. Pigs is nowhere near that mark with many season ticket holders not attending.
By the way looking at Online Tickets last night it looks like a 27000+ attendance.

Just looked on Preston site, they have sold approx 1500 with 2 days to go, so I would say 27k

No.

Capacity is just over 32k. We will be 4K short of that. Didn’t even sell-out for the Sheffield derby.

Think you’re wrong CB.
My relative went to the ticket office the day before the Sheffield Derby and couldn’t buy a ticket.
Even all the restricted views were sold.

The official capacity is 32,700 and odd
But the SY Safety committee have affectively reduced our capacity to 31,200.

The front 2 rows on the away end Bramall Lane lower tier
And front 4 rows on the BLUT are never made available for sale, that will be well over 1000 tickets lost.

Our current capacity is slightly too low for us.
Could do with safe standing being implemented to help increase the capacity.

Regards the attendance, think it will be decent, go for 27,104.

as it stands

6 Sheffield United.......... 589.065 ,,,,,,,,,,22,,,,,,, 26.776
7 Sheffield Wednesday ,,,569.701,,,,,,,, 22,,,,,,,,25.896

need 21000 to break 600k this season
wednesday got to get 20k more than we get last game to overtake us
Pigs would have hammered us with attendances if them 10,000 who were stood on Hillsborough corner at the derby had actually gone to the game :rolleyes:

No.

Capacity is just over 32k. We will be 4K short of that. Didn’t even sell-out for the Sheffield derby.
Didn't sell out? Strange they told my partner when she went that they had sold out a week before. SSoPork.

Back
Top Bottom