Sander Berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He had another good game.

Robinson, Osborn and Berge have all been positives since the lockdown. We have a strong 16/7, I guess the next step for us is to add another 5 or 6 and then allow players a rest or have cover for injuries, or both

Another accomplished performance by Berge again , seems to have gained more confidence on the ball & seems have found more space since Flecks been out injured , also struck up partnership Osborn in the middle.
This young player is gonna be real asset to us going forward

The haters and doubters need to come forward now before he really shows what he can do. Incredibly he's our most creative player on a game to game basis...

79386361_481462822526504_3518473406867570688_n.png
Me dancing with Sander Berge at a secret rave in the tunnels below Bramall Lane Roundabout last week.

Another accomplished performance by Berge again , seems to have gained more confidence on the ball & seems have found more space since Flecks been out injured , also struck up partnership Osborn in the middle.
This young player is gonna be real asset to us going forward
Don't think anyone managed to get the ball off him all game

Much like the rest of the squad, gone from abysmal pre-Spurs to his regular self.

Our whole side were just so poor before that game, just took us a while to find our feet again.

much faster than he looks, he's also running more than most as recorded by opta, lot of running off the ball, not always noticed.

When Usain Bolt broke the 100m world record in 2009, his split time for 0-40m was 4.64 seconds.

Sander Berge would have been in second place and millimetres behind the fastest man ever to live, in the World Championships 100m final.

In conclusion, I'm saying that the Twitter randomer is probably talking shit.

When Usain Bolt broke the 100m world record in 2009, his split time for 0-40m was 4.64 seconds.

Sander Berge would have been in second place and millimetres behind the fastest man ever to live, in the World Championships 100m final.

Yeah course he is

For footballers' 40 meter sprint, the time is started when the player starts running, ie no reaction time.

For footballers' 40 meter sprint, the time is started when the player starts running, ie no reaction time.

0-40m implies from a standing start to me. Even from a rolling start it would make him United's (based on Duffy's tweet) and Norway's fastest player. I find that hard to believe having seen him.

0-40m implies from a standing start to me. Even from a rolling start it would make him United's (based on Duffy's tweet) and Norway's fastest player. I find that hard to believe having seen him.

Read a quote from Sander saying he won Genk's 40 meter sprint with 4,7 seconds.

It is not quite the fastest time for a Norwegian footballer (Erling Knutzon with 4,64).

Luton Shelton also did this test while playing in Norway. With 4,47 he still holds the record.

60% of the time he’s right every time

Back
Top Bottom