Said this months ago...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
I said months ago (and got shot down in flames) that we were nowhere near good enough for the Prem this year.
I can only name 1 signing in the past 3 windows that has come close to improving our first team squad - Berge. This is absolutely shocking recruitment from CW and his team. The squad as a whole has been improved slightly yes but it isn’t good enough. We have spent circa 130m on players, you can not say he has has not been backed because for me he’s had a fair amount to work with.

I just can’t understand CW’s thinking in carrying on the 3-5-2 formation as it hasn’t worked since March. The whole game plan has gone out the window hasn’t it with Oconnell & Fleck being out. You look at every other team in the league, when their top players are out they will carry on playing the same system but when them two are outwe just play a complete different style, there is a lack of idea on what to do, all it is, is just lumping it up to whoever is up top and is often intercepted by the opponent putting us under pressure again - so easy to defend. We are the most boring side to watch in the league by a million miles.

There are too many players in our team who just simply can’t good enough - Ramsdale, Steven’s, Lowe, Lundstram, Norwood, Osborn and the whole strike force

We will be lucky to reach double figures the way we are carrying on. Shoot me down all you want but I did say we will not make it to 5 points come mid November. We have picked up 1 point out of a possible 36. Surely every fan has to be worried of relegation now as we were fortunate to get a point against the second worse team in the league.

Back
Top Bottom