[Sad Poll] How many will we sign?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How many summer signings?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6 is the most popular at this stage.

I'll try to give an example of the best we could do with that amount:

Dean Henderson
Darragh Lenihan - RCB/CB
Kristian Pedersen - LCB/LWB
Leroy Fer - CM/AM
Callum Robinson - AM/ST
Oliver McBurnie - CF

Not totally unfeasible. And there's something to be said for the minimal disruption that would bring. But that means.....

We're keeping Moore and accepting he'll have to play twice v Man Utd.
We're going with just Baldock and Freeman at right back, who always get injuries.
Lundstram remains 4th choice CM.
We don't have a direct Duffy role player, with Luke Freeman, who is hopefully signing soon, omitted from the list.

I assume you don’t see the irony here JJ? Why did you stop posting using your old username by the way?

Don't know what you're talking about, but anybody who can't accept a different opinion without calling someone a pig is a pathetic creature.
My only crimes on this board are to:

Have more ambition for the club than the average dope that supports Sheffield United does
Criticise a boardroom that has been pathetic for decades and continues to be pathetic
Highlight the boardroom failures
Backed this up with facts that a couple of dozen similar sized clubs have out performed us by a mile over the last 50 years
Backed it up even further with facts that a couple of dozen traditionally smaller clubs than us have out performed us by a mile over the last 50 years.

And in amongst all my critical posts there have been hundreds of good supportive posts as well, which the bleeding heart brigade choose to ignore because of who the poster is.

Maybe two separate forums would be a good idea, one for those that have at least a miniscule amount of ambitions for the club, we can talk about good players and club improvement, and one for those that sigh and accept that we'll never be as good as Bournemouth, they can discuss why a player would sign for us if a decent Championship club came in for him and they can toss our boardroom off whilst doing it.

Don't know what you're talking about, but anybody who can't accept a different opinion without calling someone a pig is a pathetic creature.
My only crimes on this board are to:

Have more ambition for the club than the average dope that supports Sheffield United does
Criticise a boardroom that has been pathetic for decades and continues to be pathetic
Highlight the boardroom failures
Backed this up with facts that a couple of dozen similar sized clubs have out performed us by a mile over the last 50 years
Backed it up even further with facts that a couple of dozen traditionally smaller clubs than us have out performed us by a mile over the last 50 years.

And in amongst all my critical posts there have been hundreds of good supportive posts as well, which the bleeding heart brigade choose to ignore because of who the poster is.

Maybe two separate forums would be a good idea, one for those that have at least a miniscule amount of ambitions for the club, we can talk about good players and club improvement, and one for those that sigh and accept that we'll never be as good as Bournemouth, they can discuss why a player would sign for us if a decent Championship club came in for him and they can toss our boardroom off whilst doing it.

Who has accepted that we’ll never be as good as Bournemouth? Some proof to back up your claims would be nice for once

Do you see any irony at all in this?

Yes I can, But they are dopes.
I'm not a pig

As I have said in a previous message the disagreements are usually caused by me.

I say something controversial, sarcastic, funny, half joking, half serious usually with quite a large element of truth that people don't want to hear.

The rest becomes a free for all with me defending myself from abuse and defending my opinion, this escalates things further and I'm done with it

I'll have my opinion others can slag me off all they like, but I won't answer any of them again

Last edited:
Yes I can, But they are dopes.
I'm not a pig

As I have said in a previous message the disagreements are usually caused by me.

I say something controversial, sarcastic, funny, half joking, half serious usually with quite a large element of truth that people don't want to hear.

The rest becomes a free for all with me defending myself from abuse and defending my opinion, this escalates things further and I'm done with it

I'll have my opinion others can slag me off all they like, but I won't answer any of them again

So your opinion is that the average Blades fan is a dope. Is that correct?

So your opinion is that the average Blades fan is a dope. Is that correct?

No, I haven't said that, but well done for potentially starting another witch hunt.

The people I consider dopes are those that can't read anything without calling somebody a pig because they don't agree with him/her

My only answer to this thread was "10" simple as that.

As I have said, from now on that will be my only type of answer, a short direct answer and anybody wants to give me shit I'll ignore it

237 votes and only 12 of us voted 9 or more..... 🙌 🙌 ;) 👌 ✅

But will it be the '9' or '10+' voters who prove victorious?

Creatures of the Rumour Mill, stay tuned to find out. 👀 👀⏳

10+........... wins.

Congratulations to Pierre's PC, Wards, Blade56, LJBlade, McGrath and Topplayersleave

You have now been appointed to the Rumour Mill's House of Lords.

Hats off too to the 8 of you who left it until today to vote for 9 today and still got it wrong 😆

I’ve only just voted but to be fair I did say 10+ back in May

Back
Top Bottom