[Sad Poll] How many will we sign?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How many summer signings?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creatures ? Who the fuck greets fellow Blades with that term. Sorry Ricky, not keen on that. My guess would be more than 3, for what it's worth.

giphy.gif

The banter

• Banned
Why is it sad?

Surely Quality over Quantity is the key factor here

Because it's pointless!

We need quality and quantity. A challenge, but we're in the PL so we have moneyyyyy. Theoretically.

I've gone for 9 because I look at it like this:

7 Definites:
GK (Henderson)
Right sided CB, possibly able to play RWB
Left sided CB, possibly able to play LWB
CM
CM/AM
AM/ST
CF

Additionals:
GK if Moore leaves
RWB in addition to R/CB
CF to be 5th attacker

Eg.
Henderson
Lenihan
Pedersen
Fer
Rothwell / Mount
Robinson
McBurnie

Marshall
Kane
Madine

We need 8 minimum and 8 quality players at that

Because it's pointless!

We need quality and quantity. A challenge, but we're in the PL so we have moneyyyyy. Theoretically.

I've gone for 9 because I look at it like this:

7 Definites:
GK (Henderson)
Right sided CB, possibly able to play RWB
Left sided CB, possibly able to play LWB
CM
CM/AM
AM/ST
CF

Additionals:
GK if Moore leaves
RWB in addition to R/CB
CF to be 5th attacker

Eg.
Henderson
Lenihan
Pedersen
Fer
Rothwell / Mount
Robinson
McBurnie

Marshall
Kane
Madine

Perrhaps it's the romantic in me, but I'd like to stay up with the majority of the squad that got us there.

Have you got a realistic side mac.it might be worth getting in touch with it while you are romancing

I dunno, I think it's more realistic than you think. Spending a fortune and binning off those that got them promoted, didn't do Fulham much good did it!

I've gone for 7 but Wilder has signed 8-10 every year I think, so...
But he has said that he wants to give this team a chance to prove itself warning them that they have to up their game and he won't be afraid to make the difficult decisions.

I dunno, I think it's more realistic than you think. Spending a fortune and binning off those that got them promoted, didn't do Fulham much good did it!
Wolves did OK though, no right and wrong to it I suppose, until after the event of course then we all no best!

Perrhaps it's the romantic in me, but I'd like to stay up with the majority of the squad that got us there.

8 isn’t even me thinking about taking a sledge hammer to the team it’s just bare necessity we have to have at least 2 per position

This requires at the very least

Replacements for

Henderson (maybe Henderson)
Johnson
Cranie
Coutts
Dowell
Madine
Hogan
Cover for O’Connell

This doesn’t include replacing Washington as the 5th striker and including both Lundstram as cover for Fleck and Eastwood as 3rd choice GK

Wolves did OK though, no right and wrong to it I suppose, until after the event of course then we all no best!

Wolves are the next Man City, their spending in the Championship was absurd

It won't disappoint me as I think this team could hold it's own against the teams battling it out for relegation. But so many people on here seem to want to tear up this team and do a Fulham replacing 8 - 9 1st team players

I’m including loans.

James Sheild has just published that it will be less than 5. Get ready for disappointment 😁

It's the same every year.

3 or 4 turns into 5 or 6 turns into 8 or 9.

If we go with 5 or less we're leaving gaping holes in the squad unless we're signing 4 players with obscene versatility. And even then the numbers will be short.

James Sheild has just published that it will be less than 5. Get ready for disappointment 😁
wouldn't that mean 20-21 players in the squad if the transfer listed players leave? so we wouldn't be able to field 11v11 training games. 😂

Freeman
McBurnie
Valencia
Henderson

All looking like real potentials now, who would we add to this list? We'd need a CB, a CDM and cover LWB

We probably need 6 or 7 given the size of the squad.

We need

GK (maybe 2)
Right sided defender
Left sided defender
Centre midfielder
Attacking midfielder
2 X forwards (maybe 3)

So 7-9 needed for a full squad.

4-5 of them must be signed with the purpose of taking a first team shirt.

Back
Top Bottom