S24SU.com Fantasy Football League - 2019/20 Season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’m lucky to be winning at the moment but still 8278 in the overall table 👍🏻👍🏻

Question: (Because I'm not finding the answer easily)
Triple captain chip, is this only valid for one game or is my plan to save it for Christmas week, when every team plays 3 games a good one?
Just found the answer but i'll leave this here in case anybody else was wondering.
One game per game week, 21 Dec through to 1 Jan is 4 game weeks.
My plan for victory is foiled.

Question: (Because I'm not finding the answer easily)
Triple captain chip, is this only valid for one game or is my plan to save it for Christmas week, when every team plays 3 games a good one?
Just found the answer but i'll leave this here in case anybody else was wondering.
One game per game week, 21 Dec through to 1 Jan is 4 game weeks.
My plan for victory is foiled.

Double Gameweeks are a thing, just not when you were thinking of. It happens when, for whatever reason, a fixture isn't played in the originally scheduled week. The most common example, which happens every year, is the FA Cup quarter finals - the fixtures that get moved to later in the calendar lead to a double gameweek for maybe 8-12 teams, and provides a perfect opportunity for our triple captain or bench boost!

Also, Liverpool play in the Club World Championship this year, so their game against West Ham will be postponed, leading to another double gameweek, which could be very fruitful!

Premier League Fantasy Football League

Every season we have an "official" S24SU.com fantasy football league.

This year, we'll once again be running this via the official Premier League website and obviously this year, theres added interest!

All players from last season will be automatically enrolled in our league once they log in and choose their team. Those new to the game are of course more than welcome to get involved.

To join the league:

Visit https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/join/private and use the code: aikopy

If it's your first time, or you haven't played for a while, take a look at the following - https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help

lol never realised the Prince was in and won the league last season

Wots the code to join the league.
I've been trying aikopy, but doesn't seem to be recognizing it

lol never realised the Prince was in and won the league last season

Prince is genuinely fanatical about FPL. Has been on multiple podcasts, was telling doubters a few weeks in that McBurnie would get 10 goals before the end of the season - didn't quite materialise, unfortunately, but hopefully this season it will!

Back
Top Bottom