Ryan Leonard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who was the Oxford player you got in the end? I wish our chairman sold Leonard to you...he won't ever be as committed to Southend as he once was, we could have got a couple of decent league 1 players for £5/600k. Anyway, good luck for the season.

Shrimper in peace.

We don't need Ryan Leonard we've got AMBISHUN we need French black players who are hungry!

TAKE HIM AWAY BOYS...

index.php

I don't think the LAPD have jurisdiction in God's own county.

I think it would be the bunglers of SYP, fresh from missing the latest child grooming scandal and lying about Hillsborough.

Prior to carting off the aforesaid miscreant, they'd probably erect their steel fence around this thread first. After all it cost a fortune and has to be justified, by use in all football related opportunities.

I think it would be the bunglers of SYP, fresh from missing the latest child grooming scandal and lying about Hillsborough.

Prior to carting off the aforesaid miscreant, they'd probably erect their steel fence around this thread first. After all it cost a fortune and has to be justified, by use in all football related opportunities.
Was about to say, where's the astra diesel!???
If ever a car could strike total fear into a person, a white, blue and yellow astra diesel would be it, whether it be SYP or a Wendy company vehicle!

And restrict the number of posts :)

For a moment I thought that we'd finally signed him!

Who was the Oxford player you got in the end? I wish our chairman sold Leonard to you...he won't ever be as committed to Southend as he once was, we could have got a couple of decent league 1 players for £5/600k. Anyway, good luck for the season.

Shrimper in peace.
How dare you come on here peddling news about Lenny without it being accompanied by an image of large breasts.
Disgusting lack of respect for this forum.

Has he been starting? Any good?
Not been starting, but no idea if he's any good as he's not played.

I think he'll probably do a job for us when called upon.

Think you're right about Leonard. Very difficult for him to now recommit to you. Didn't he request a transfer?

I might start a Ryan Leonard thread too, seems all the rage these days!

Back
Top Bottom