Roy's End Of Season Awards

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I hope Roygbiv doesn't have too many Millwall flounces next season, but I think there may be a couple I don't want to read. :)
Don't be too disheartened Watford, I've seen the Blades lose 6-0 to Man City and that was before they were good. :eek:

Thanks Roy, read that with a smile for sure.

P.s. A little disappointed, I thought it was the comments awards for the hilarity and stupidity posted on here all year. I guess if anyone can, Emre Can. I mean Roy can ;)

Norwich fan: Wilder has failed everywhere except united

o_Oo_Oo_O
Even if that were true, what difference would it make? Very bizarre view of things, as if he's looking for something to criticise but can't find anything.

Excellent fun - and I’m delighted to see the Baggies get a seeing to from you. I was sitting in hospitality at the Hawthorns with all their lot, and right from the start they had the best team in the League, and it was all Moore’s fault that they weren’t 10 points clear. When Dowell Dowell Dowell Dowell scored I automatically jumped up and punched the air - error!

After that I realised how bitter they were, as we outplayed them and from all around me they told me how we were a shit little club who would soon be back down where we belonged. At one point I commented on Mr Gayle’s similarity to Mr Daley and was told that refs just picked on him. When I pointed out that he had recently been banned for simulation by a video panel they said that just proved that all the refs were against them!

The final straw came when I went down to applaud the boys at the end and I was dragged back up the steps by the throat by a steward and told to fuck off back into hospitality.

I used to like West Brom but now they are on my blacklist. Villa fans around here seem to understand football, and all told me how good we were when we beat them - and even after the 3-3 fiasco admitted they were just lucky.

Also good to see Cranie get plaudits in your Udders section, as for me his cross at the Hawthorns, along with Bash’s goal at Bell End, were the 2 defining moments that made our promotion possible.

Thanks for the season Roy - God knows what comments we'll get next season from the Wet Shammers!

Magic

oh my god reading that was delicious! Not going to lie, its soooooo pleasurable wallowing in the bitterness of some of those comments. Long may it continue!

thanks for all the effort Roy.. massive kudos :)

Roy are there any bitter comments in Pigstalk following our promotion? I know they were all predicting the bubble will burst, bottlers etc in January-February.

Nice one Roy!
Really enjoyed reading that lot - great effort pulling it all together.

Thanks again Roygbiv, top effort again all season mate. I have always looked forward to reading your View From column although this season it was particularly enjoyable.

This summary really made me chuckle, and can somebody please tell me what planet our friends from S6 come from!

Roy are there any bitter comments in Pigstalk following our promotion? I know they were all predicting the bubble will burst, bottlers etc in January-February.

There are a millions of bitter comments on Owlstalk but I am a bit pigged out at the moment. I might have a go at it next week

Awesome job Roy.Only been on the forum a short time but looking forward to reading your stuff from here on out.

Thanks Roy. Great work, always look forward to these,even if I can't bring myself to read em for a day or two (bad result or whatever).

Top man. UTB

Cheers Roy. Absolutely brilliant work yet again!!!
Norwich fans are definitely like Liverpool fans. They’re both a set of Mardy arse cunts.
Still can’t fathom why dull hate us so much??. Any ideas anyone?. UTB ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Some of it stems from when we got promoted at Hull's expense, sometime in the 1980s. They had a game still to play (at Burnley?) after we'd played all ours. Lots of Blades went over to the game to cheer on Burnley. That seemed to piss off Hull for some reason ;)

Thanks Roygbiv your summaries are something so many of us look out for.

I wondered if you might consider doing an end of season review on our players sent out on loan. The youngsters and also the senior players who although listed may come back into the fold if no takers (however unlikely that might seem). In the way that Coutts and Freeman did when Wilder arrived.

Thanks again and here's to our Premier League campaign.

Thanks Roygbiv your summaries are something so many of us look out for.

I wondered if you might consider doing an end of season review on our players sent out on loan. The youngsters and also the senior players who although listed may come back into the fold if no takers (however unlikely that might seem). In the way that Coutts and Freeman did when Wilder arrived.

Thanks again and here's to our Premier League campaign.

I'll definitely have a look into that mate and cheers for the comments

Fantastic as always, Roygbiv

No amount of thanks could actually reflect the hours of time and effort you put in, but the view from is a top feature, week in, week out. Well done mate and thanks.

As for snippets listed there, wow at these from Norwich re. Wilder's LMA award:

“Shocking bias. Farke managed his side on next to no money and dragged the club from mediocrity to playing splendid football.”

“He’s failed everywhere but blades!”

“Farke inherited a squad full of over the hill players who were hugely overpaid… he’s had a much harder job than wilder”

---

They really are bitter aren't they? They've gone up as champions and spent most of their celebrations worrying about us instead. They can't either party properly either, and seem bitter about the fact that our actual celebrations with proper passion caught more of the media attention.

Back
Top Bottom