Roy's End Of Season Awards

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s funny how many times I’ve seen “Sheff Utd are nothing special” etc.

We may have a smaller budget and little to no glamorous big name players etc, but we simply have a very, very good team. Anyone who can’t accept that obviously hasn’t seen us much this year.

#dolike

giphy.gif

Roygbiv that's a wonderful selection, so where do I begin?

Well I guess it has to be the Wednesday compilation, a masterpiece of arrogance, delusion, fantasy, and the sheer undiluted belief that they were worthy promotion contenders. There was even talk of playing great football under Jos, well that went well didn't it? There's never any doubt with these fools, they just cannot get their heads around the fact that they might possibly be wrong. Just goes to show how poor their judgement continues to be, which contributes to us waving goodbye as we progress, while they are close to reaching a century of becoming the archetypal Championship club.

Returning to your contributions Roy, in what is an already superb forum, you continue to make it an even better read. Keep up the great work pal. UTB!

Cheers Roy. I look forward to the fans views of our new signings over the coming months :)

UTMB

I wish there was a way to shove those Wendy predictions in their faces. Call me obsessed but I'd love to get them through some letterboxes in S6 haha

Deluded, arrogant twats.

Cheers Roy.

Enjoyed that, Weirdo, especially the lack of brain cells in Hull.

If an atomic bomb was dropped on Hull, it would make trillions of pounds in improvements...

Thank you for your compilation of these quotes. It will certainly be different next season but I'm hoping for a few that underestimate us, but are then surprised after we've beaten them. I live in hope of a few of these next season.
Cheers...UTB

Haha, cheers for the bonus Roy lad. upload_2019-5-19_14-0-48.gif

Regarding the Dull fans, I think that the ones that really hate us are strictly in the over 60’s club. I’ve looked around their forum a few rimes this season and the younger end seem to be a bit baffled by it all. I can’t think what we could have done to upset them so much back in the days of Woody and Co. In the only controversial match back then was when their thugs led by soon to be a Pig Ken Knighton that came to the Lane and kicked us of the pitch, not the other way around.

Cheers Roy. Absolutely brilliant work yet again!!!
Norwich fans are definitely like Liverpool fans. They’re both a set of Mardy arse cunts.
Still can’t fathom why dull hate us so much??. Any ideas anyone?. UTB ⚔️⚔️⚔️

There used to be some big battles off the pitch with Hull, that’s where it stems from. They’ve had one or two really good fucking hidings, apparently. :)

Thanks Roy, enjoyed reading that with mi porkpie and beer and sandwich.....

Back
Top Bottom