Outgoing? RND Loaned to Luton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

IF he has a good world cup, he'll be off in Jan.

IF he has a good world cup, he'll be off in Jan.
That depends first on whether he wants to go to a lower Premiership side (or stay with us and go up) or second whether the club allows him to go.

I'm not sure i'd go for it if i was RND.

A) moving risks not getting a 1st team slot elsewhere
B) Leicester, Bournemouth and Palace are as likely to go down as we are to go up

Hope you're reading Rhys ;)

If United were to go up, no reason we couldn't have greater aspirations than both Bournemouth and Palace.

I'm a bit staggered as to how Palace have managed to avoid struggle for so long. Zaha obviously has his moments and they've done well to keep hold of him but the rest of their squad always feels a bit "meh".

I'll be surprised if Bournemouth stay up even now. A decent recent run but their team looks decidedly Championship.

Leicester have good players but they also have their fair share of decent full back options. Not sure back up player for Leicester against starter for United is much of an uptick if we were to go up.

They've also got a lot out of Vardy but that era is coming to an end. I still think they'd be a team you could take points off at home.

I think the Prince has shown he is able to hold his nerve. If we hit end January and we're tracking similar to now (29 matches), the Prince would be absolutely mad to voluntarily weaken the team.

Back
Top Bottom