Outgoing? RND Loaned to Luton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Great move especially with them having recent history of developing two good young full backs in Justin and Stacey

We've all been saying he needed a loan to the Championship for a season and hopefully this time next year he'll be ready to challenge Enda and possibly another LWB if one is brought in, obviously.

Based on this pre season he needs more experience and confidence, so this seems sensible. May not play as a wing back as Luton have normally played with a back four, but the main thing is probably that he'll play at a higher level than last season.

Good move. No point staying here this year if he's only going to get some Cup appearences.

Spoke to a mate who has managed him in the past, he said with a year in the Championship he'll be a top player.

He also chuckled and raised his eyebrows when I asked him about Kean Bryan but said nothing, I think that says it all.

Spoke to a mate who has managed him in the past, he said with a year in the Championship he'll be a top player.

He also chuckled and raised his eyebrows when I asked him about Kean Bryan but said nothing, I think that says it all.
Kean Bryan is a lot better than the shit he gets on here. Just needs to have a run of games.

Kean Bryan is a lot better than the shit he gets on here. Just needs to have a run of games.

From evidence so far - he is not. You only get a run of games if you play decent-well in the chances you get. Every chance he had has at senior level he has looked way out of his depth. At Premier League level you wont get a run of games to bed in and iron out lots of kinks/mistakes. He has had cup games v inferior players/teams and looked really poor. He did ok v Derby but need a fair few games of these well before he is trusted at EPL level.

From evidence so far - he is not. You only get a run of games if you play decent-well in the chances you get. Every chance he had has at senior level he has looked way out of his depth. At Premier League level you wont get a run of games to bed in and iron out lots of kinks/mistakes. He has had cup games v inferior players/teams and looked really poor. He did ok v Derby but need a fair few games of these well before he is trusted at EPL level.

To be fair Lundstram looked absolute shite at Championship level most of the time yet when given the chance at Premier league level he bagged goals and assists and looked a different player.

He is only a young lad and has time on his side Wilder must see something in him to keep him around.

To be fair Lundstram looked absolute shite at Championship level most of the time yet when given the chance at Premier league level he bagged goals and assists and looked a different player.

He is only a young lad and has time on his side Wilder must see something in him to keep him around.
I agree...

His Mrs.

You’ve got the wrong end of the stick. Injuries have stopped him getting a run of games. you think you get to be captain of the city u23 team if your shit?

You’ve got the wrong end of the stick. Injuries have stopped him getting a run of games. you think you get to be captain of the city u23 team if your shit?

you could do if none of the other players are any good.

Been recalled and sent out to Stoke apparently:

Bit strange to recall him only to send him to another club. Luton and Stoke are separated by just 5pts. Unless we feel he's more suited at Stoke?!?

Is Joe Allen injured? Or are they not playing him for contract reasons

Yeah. Man City are well known for having the shittiest academy in the country.

Yes, what w conveyor belt to the first team it’s been recently. Phil Foden and...er...

More seriously, I know from other posts that you are having a hard time processing what is happening this season, but unfortunately for us despite his premium pedigree Kean Bryan is not a PL standard player.

Must be something in the offing here? CW is a man of his word and he said no recall ... so must be something doing (perhaps the keeper?)

Stoke play 3-5-2 and want him as a LWB, which is good news for us. But we also have to tread carefully re relations with Luton who have treated him very well and provided him key experience.

Long term successor at Lcb, has he played there before? I always had him down as endas successor at Lwb. Do Stoke play a back 3? I haven't seen anything of them, if they do it will be interesting if he's used at Lcb or Lwb.

Back
Top Bottom