RIP..... "Lord Bos of Eckington"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

my dear friend and total lifelong Blade Lord Bos of Eckington. sadly passed away on Tuesday 15th evening . He had been fighting cancer for almost three years always with a smile and a wit as sharp as a Blade. The forum meant a massive amount to him during this time, and gave his much comfort and entertainment. I thank you all on his behalf for giving him somewhere to go and chat with fellow Blades in his darker quieter moments... thanks again.
View attachment 29718
OMG. So sad to hear that . RIP.
I recall when he used to call Clough "Mr Clough" at first, it died out eventually.
We never know what people who post are living through.
Hope I never caused him lasting offence.

my dear friend and total lifelong Blade Lord Bos of Eckington. sadly passed away on Tuesday 15th evening . He had been fighting cancer for almost three years always with a smile and a wit as sharp as a Blade. The forum meant a massive amount to him during this time, and gave his much comfort and entertainment. I thank you all on his behalf for giving him somewhere to go and chat with fellow Blades in his darker quieter moments... thanks again.
View attachment 29718
RIP Blade

Sorry to hear this.
Never met, but seemed a truly decent guy from his comments on here.

Life can be cruel sometimes.

View attachment 29718
What a shame..rip Lord bos

RIP Lord Bos. Glad we could somehow lighten the darkness. Sad loss, condolences to friends and family.

True gent and really nice fella.

This is such sad news.
I always enjoyed reading his contributions on here. I didn't know him personally and had no idea he was battling through illness.
Rest In Peace, fellow Blade.

So sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed his contributions. He was a 'like' machine as well, often for directly conflicting views, which perhaps says a great deal about his obvious generosity of spirit.

I shall miss him. To his family and friends: Peace will come.

A man who has strong views and is open-minded enough to respect the opposing views of others is a true gentleman. :)

R.I.P. Lord Bos

Once again another Blade taken from us way before he should have been. Found myself often agreeing with his opinions and he certainly contributed to the forum. Condolences to his family and friends.
RIP Lord Bos of Eckington

Back
Top Bottom