RIP..... "Lord Bos of Eckington"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brixworth Blades

Reaction score
my dear friend and total lifelong Blade Lord Bos of Eckington. sadly passed away on Tuesday 15th evening . He had been fighting cancer for almost three years always with a smile and a wit as sharp as a Blade. The forum meant a massive amount to him during this time, and gave his much comfort and entertainment. I thank you all on his behalf for giving him somewhere to go and chat with fellow Blades in his darker quieter moments... thanks again.
BOZALFACROP.jpg

my dear friend and total lifelong Blade "Lord Bos of Eckington" sadly passed away on Tuesday 15th evening . He had been fighting cancer for almost three years always with a smile and a wit as sharp as a Blade. The forum meant a massive amount to him during this time, and gave his much comfort and entertainment. I thank you all on his behalf for giving him somewhere to go and chat with fellow Blades in his darker quieter moments... thanks again.
View attachment 29718
sad news rip blade

my dear friend and total lifelong Blade @Lord Bos of Eckington sadly passed away on Tuesday 15th evening . He had been fighting cancer for almost three years always with a smile and a wit as sharp as a Blade. The forum meant a massive amount to him during this time, and gave his much comfort and entertainment. I thank you all on his behalf for giving him somewhere to go and chat with fellow Blades in his darker quieter moments... thanks again.
View attachment 29718

So sorry to learn of this. Respect and condolences to his friends and family Rest in Peace big Blade

Back
Top Bottom