CONFIRMED Richairo Zivkovic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think the key point is none of them are a waste.

The people complaining about wasting our money on fringe players are the same people who would complain that we don't have adequate backup in a potential injury crisis. We're fortunate that we haven't had to use players like Rodwell, Morrison, Jagielka, Zivkovic, etc. - it's a symptom of our fantastic injury record.
Exactly, they're part of a squad. Wilder always maintains that it's not about the first XI, it's about the squad.
If anyone has watched the behind the scenes in the Norwich game, all the players that weren't involved in the squad were there - Kieron Freeman, Zivkovic etc, to form a guard of honour almost and shake hands, hi-5 or whatever with the first XI as they ran out for the match.

I’m glad our management and squad players aren’t as panicky as some of our fans when it comes to players not making the bench.

If I recall, early season when Besic wasn’t involved it was “in January I imagine he’ll be going back”. Then he got a few games, two starts against Man City and did well and suddenly it was “sign him up IMMEDIATELY”.

Wilder has to manage a 25 man squad and he seems to be doing just fine to me. Don’t be so quick to judge. Let things play out and enjoy the journey. 👍🏽

I'd just like to see him out on the DESSO showing a bit of what he can do, and why Wilder bought him, surely he's fit enough for a 10min cameo??

I'd just like to see him out on the DESSO showing a bit of what he can do, and why Wilder bought him, surely he's fit enough for a 10min cameo??
That's my point. We don't have pace and he has it. Would be a useful weapon chasing down ball.

and as for signing Wilder and Knill. Why do we even bother signing anyone from anywhere eh ffs?

Happy to be a little surprised by his performance tonight - thought it was a good little cameo. Held it up well when needed to, shows a decent amount of intelligence for someone who I considered to be little more than a headless chicken and created the best chance of the game for Baldock. We may need that again before the season ends. Well done lad.

Have to agree with the lads above. Thought he created another option when he came on. I'm a Mousset fan and thought he did "enough" tonight. Pace became an option of with no end product. Zivkovic seemed to create an outlet for Mousset himself.

Impressed by him tonight.

As above. Too short time to get an opinion in previous games.
He looked like he was finding his place and making a positive difference today. Fingers crossed he produces from what looks promising.

He looks like a great option for that last 15/20m when the defenders are tiring (especially at the minute with the two game weeks). Perfect if we’re trying to force a goal like today, but also if we are defending a lead- a great outlet to cause the oppo a few problems and relieve pressure.

Hope we see a bit more of him in the next few games,

Wilder described him as ‘excellent’ in today’s press conference...wonder if we’ll keep him on for next season?

Happy to be a little surprised by his performance tonight - thought it was a good little cameo. Held it up well when needed to, shows a decent amount of intelligence for someone who I considered to be little more than a headless chicken and created the best chance of the game for Baldock. We may need that again before the season ends. Well done lad.

He also had the shot that was blocked so Osborn could have a follow up shot that led to the corner that we scored from, if you see what I mean.....

Wilder described him as ‘excellent’ in today’s press conference...wonder if we’ll keep him on for next season?

I get the impression it's a possibility that we will try to get him permanently, provided that his Chinese parent club revise their original asking price, as I'm sure I heard CW mention in a previous interview that the situation has changed (Covid19) since the original option price for the full transfer was agreed back in January.

Utd are probably still interested in taking him on a permanent basis but I suppose we are looking at getting him for a lot less than what we previously thought was acceptable. Fair play, it's a buyers market so why not drive a hard bargain.

Looks as though he's out of our pricerange, no extended loan it seems, probably the reason we haven't used him much. We'll know next week if he's returning to China.

It's hard to judge him from the limited time he's had. He's not really done that much but then not had many minutes. He does look willing, which is a good sign. Puts a shift in when he's on.

I give him some credit for staying and making himself available to play but have to agree with others it’s hard to know what to make of him with the short cameos we’ve seen

Looks as though he's out of our pricerange, no extended loan it seems, probably the reason we haven't used him much. We'll know next week if he's returning to China.

Out of our price range, or priced above what we value him at? There’s quite a bit of a difference between the two, and I’d be very surprised if it’s the former.

I'd have thought had he being tearing it up in training, then we'd have seen more of him. Still surprised we haven't seen a bit more of him though, given our lack of proficiency up front, and the requirement for changing it up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom