Respect

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If there is a god villa will beat norwich and we will beat ipswich. That would wipe the smile off their inbred faces

Congrats on a great season!

It was plain to see when I started this thread (the week you beat Brentford and Leeds) that you had what was required. Ability never in doubt, but it’s balls that gets the job done in the end and that was the week you showed yours.

I reckon you’ll be ok next season. The right blend of being a good footballing team and solidity. Not so sure where we’ll end up, I reckon we’ll either be brilliant or terrible.

It was plain to see when I started this thread (the week you beat Brentford and Leeds) that you had what was required. Ability never in doubt, but it’s balls that gets the job done in the end and that was the week you showed yours.

I reckon you’ll be ok next season. The right blend of being a good footballing team and solidity. Not so sure where we’ll end up, I reckon we’ll either be brilliant or terrible.

After the amount our team has had to drink, I wouldn't bet against them actually showing their balls at some point in the next few days.

As for next season, our defence stands us in good stead, your attack stands you in good stead, could probably do with reinforcements on your defence (Krul in particular would scare me in the Prem) and our attack (need options more than anything, we've scored plenty).

However for us both I think go in with no fear, a lot of the lower half teams will lose good players this summer, your Bournemouths, Palaces for example, and I've just watched Brighton, and they're not too clever so there are points to be had.

Congrats to you as well fella, all the best for next season. What a great season for both of us.

Great to see both clubs coming up into the Premier League and doing exactly what they did for more or less the whole of last season.

I think we’ll both stay up personally. Both sides have a clear identity and way of playing that will be effective. Plenty of average sides in the league that will be caught out by us both this season.

Great to see both clubs coming up into the Premier League and doing exactly what they did for more or less the whole of last season.

I think we’ll both stay up personally. Both sides have a clear identity and way of playing that will be effective. Plenty of average sides in the league that will be caught out by us both this season.

A welcome change from Canaries chirping bollocks elsewhere. I expect Watford to be surprise candidates (I thought that before a ball was kicked) along with Southampton, Newcastle, Burnley, Brighton, Palace. In fact about ten teams could easily be involved.

Back
Top Bottom