Respect Ipswich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Russ

Ladies. For a good time ring 07939...
Reaction score
I think we already are doing - but let’s respect Ipswich and treat them like we would any other game.

Yes they are bottom and have had a tough season - only 4 wins - but we need to make sure we have a good sensible approach to the game and make the atmosphere just like the Forest game. If not better. We should beat them but remember we only just managed to beat Chesterfield 3-2 and that was thanks to one of their players missing an easy chance kicking it over the bar.

I’m sure we can win but it won’t be a walkover they’ve had some decent surprise results they have picked up quite a few unexpected draws.

Also it’s a shame to see them get relegated I think. They are a good club, and have been in the top two divisions for ages. They got the ex-Rotherham lad Paul Hurst in as manager but that went pear shaped and he bit the dust. Let’s give them respect, but win the 3 points. And hopefully no more trouble on the Bramall Lane end.

Ipswich who couldnt win a raffle ,would hate Norwich to win the league up against the best striker in the league who they gave to their title chasing opponents for free. Fuck you Tarrico ,last time we will play you. While you play Bury and Jay Oshea we will be tonking Tottingham and Harry kane next year.

I'm sure Wilder won't let this happen, thankfully it's not in his make-up!

Absolutely! Same goes for the players too.

No way they will let this slip due to lack of preparation or underestimating the opponent. Saturday is the biggest game of their careers so far and genuinely life changing for all involved.

Get the job done lads and make everyone's decade :)

Ah fuck off, we go out and smash them in confident style. If a team on the verge of automatic promotion are being cuatious about one of the worst championship teams in history then we don't desreve to go up.

Lets treat them like they are, fucking shit and claim promotion.

The last thing you can ask for is anyone to roll over and give you a win. We'll have to go out and earn it like every other result we've had this season. Respect everyone, fear no one. I'd be lying if I said I didn't back us to beat them.

The Chesterfield 3-2 is a very relevant comparison.

Ipswich score first and it's a far different situation to what it normally would be. The nerves would dictate, and the longer it goes on, the worse it gets. That's the situation to avoid.

Wilder will sort the players out. We need to make sure we create a positive, intense atmosphere. I don't suppose the Kop could stand up?

Ah fuck off, we go out and smash them in confident style. If a team on the verge of automatic promotion are being cuatious about one of the worst championship teams in history then we don't desreve to go up.

Lets treat them like they are, fucking shit and claim promotion.

Muppet

I’m not reyt keen on Ipswich so I’m glad they’re having a dip into the third tier for the first time in 60 years, I hope we pummel them and take no prisoners.

The Chesterfield 3-2 is a very relevant comparison.

Ipswich score first and it's a far different situation to what it normally would be. The nerves would dictate, and the longer it goes on, the worse it gets. That's the situation to avoid.

Wilder will sort the players out. We need to make sure we create a positive, intense atmosphere. I don't suppose the Kop could stand up?

https://images.app.goo.gl/CygdSYaJ2iHc2ACB7

Absolutely! Same goes for the players too.

No way they will let this slip due to lack of preparation or underestimating the opponent. Saturday is the biggest game of their careers so far and genuinely life changing for all involved.

Get the job done lads and make everyone's decade :)

Totally agree and it would be brill if McGolden boy could net against his most recent employer too!

exactly Ipswich on tv & you know the way of modern football the agents will motivating the players to put themselves in shop window for next season. but we cant overlook this

deadhorse_cartoon1.gif

Ipswich fans in a quandary try to deny the “Norwich of the North” a promotion party or try to put the real Norwich’s title hopes in the balance

No.
Because we're a professional football club and treat every game seriously, just as any other team would :)

(was that simple enough for you?)

Fuckin serious? We go out and smash it, is there any other way? You go out and win promotion, take it by the balls it does not drop in your lap. You and your cautious, serious approach can fuck off.

Fuckin serious? We go out and smash it, is there any other way? You go out and win promotion, take it by the balls it does not drop in your lap. You and your cautious, serious approach can fuck off.
Obviously not simple enough :rolleyes:

I said take the opposition seriously - you said 'cautious'

Cheers, Pep

Agree with OP.
I recall being at Fratton park late April 2013, Pompey had just been relegated and we were chasing promotion from league one. We turned up in completely the wrong frame of mind, expecting an easy result, whilst they picked a bunch of kids from the youth team (all playing for a contract). They whooped us 3-0.

Let’s respect the opposition, not get carried away and take one game at a time - like the coaching staff keep saying. Almost there, let’s finish the job....
UTB

We need to respect them, yes they will want to spoil the party but I think they will now be up against an irresistible force. We can't fuck this up now surely, can we ?

Back
Top Bottom