CONFIRMED Regan Slater to Hull

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Regan is u21 so doesnt need to be named in the 25 man squad
True but wilder has repeatedly stated he doesn’t like to work with a squad bigger that that, so I’d guess he wouldn’t want many if any more than 25 around at any age, even if the rules say we can have more. Could be wrong I don’t know the man after all

I am a little concerned about number in midfield. We are short on RCM, unless Rodwell actually exists and isn't just holding Chris to ransom for a bank job which went wrong

All the abuse our transfer team have been taking and they are working flat out in the background moving players out, to enable us to bring in a 35 year old who's been on trial with us and a soon to be 40 year old keeper.
Hang your heads in shame Blades fans
HMS staying in the league is about to set sale.

Isn't his contract up next summer? Seems odd to loan and not buy

Daft if we’ve got no incomings if he goes on loan there’s literally no cover for fleck or Norwood they become completely undroppable.

surely surely even we wouldn’t be reckless enough to let him leave until we had at least one midfield replacement lined up…

Why is it a loan? We should either get him in the squad and play him instead of the useless twats playing at the moment or sell him, having replaced him before he leaves, the only thing this shouldn’t be is a bastard loan. Hull have had our player for two years, winning promotion in the first season and we won’t have made a single penny out of the fucker, sort it out United ffs! 🤬

Should've been sold or refused the loan. Not hard to realise why we keep getting the bum end of deals.

surely surely even we wouldn’t be reckless enough to let him leave until we had at least one midfield replacement lined up…
If you’d asked me that in July I’d have agreed but now........

Back
Top Bottom