Referee for Villa game.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Boo or Applaud

• Boo

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Applaud

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Nothing

Votes: 38 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChipButtyBlade

Reaction score
Is Peter Bankes only reffed 3 Prem games all season been at work more in the Championship.

Some will be aware that he was the VAR referee for the Norwich game,he missed giving us a clear penalty on Basham,but also had Bashams red card overturned.

So i dont know whether to Boo him or applaud him.

What are you going to do.

Notice how they're using him for lower profile games as he builds his experience up with VAR. Hopefully the controversial decisions dont come up or work in our favour.

So he overturned as clear and obvious an error as you are ever likely to see (the red card), but he failed to give a clear and obvious penalty BEFORE the offside decision became relevant.

Also their player handled the ball for their first goal. I hate the rule (it caught his elbow) but it's their rule and they should be consistent.

It's a boo from me Simon.

Neither, got better things to do then boo a guy whos doing his job.

Not his fault VAR has been implemented and is shite

I hope he’s seen who’s in the top of the fouls against (Dives) list. Villa have Grealish and McGinn in the top five. 😳

So he overturned as clear and obvious an error as you are ever likely to see (the red card), but he failed to give a clear and obvious penalty BEFORE the offside decision became relevant.

Also their player handled the ball for their first goal. I hate the rule (it caught his elbow) but it's their rule and they should be consistent.

It's a boo from me Simon.

Thats with replays to help. What will he do live?

And the VAR official: Moss??!!! Sincerely hope not.

Back
Top Bottom