Player Suggestion Reece james

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was thinking that we should go in for him earlier when watching the Wigan match.
Good little player.

We'd have to go up. Will have Premier League suitors.

Might have, doesn't change the fact he's a defender first and foremost. Came as a right back, has played a fair bit at centre half too

What do you mean "first and foremost"? Kyle Walker started off as a striker, he's now one of the best full backs in the country: players positions change as they develop.

He's made 42 professional appearances, all of which for Wigan, who've played him in several roles - his position isn't as concrete as you're making out.

He's got more of a rugby physique. But has all the footballer's finesse.

With Chelsea’s transfer embargo, he might even end up staying with them next season.

I’ve not seen a lot of him, but on the basis of yesterday’s performance it wouldn’t surprise me to see him on the bench and playing in the cups for Chelsea next season.

I'd take Hector away from Wendy, he's been brilliant for them, also that Aaron's they've got from Toon, seems a decent player.

With Chelsea’s transfer embargo, he might even end up staying with them next season.

I’ve not seen a lot of him, but on the basis of yesterday’s performance it wouldn’t surprise me to see him on the bench and playing in the cups for Chelsea next season.
Equally, Chelsea might see the benefit of loaning him to a top flight side for regular top level football for the next step in his development.

Equally, Chelsea might see the benefit of loaning him to a top flight side for regular top level football for the next step in his development.

yes, that's a good shout.

We may have to take one or two gambles and we would need some of these gambles to pay off.

This could be one such gamble.

Everything on his wiki page suggest he's a future talent. I would suggest CW has already done due diligence as he is mates with Paul Cook.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reece_James_(footballer,_born_1999)

UTB

James is a nailed on target if we go up.

Half the prem are apparently already after him that’s even if chelski don’t want to keep him.

Watched him at Wigan today - he was a class apart from everyone else on the pitch - I imagine a lot of teams will be interested in signing him but if we don’t at least enquire we would be missing a trick.

Played CM today and dominated, can pick a pass, lovely first touch, nobody got past him.

He’s got the lot - Chelsea wouldn’t let him go permanently but we should have a go at getting him on loan.

Yes please, but if you can only have 2 loans despite being an improvement on some would we be better using a loan on a forward who is more necessary? I think so, so Tammy or kelechi would be really good

Mouthwatering. He could play at least three positions for us (RCB, RWB, CM).

He could even play up front. His body is unique for a footballer and the way he uses it is unstoppable.

'Unique' was my first thought when I first saw him but I didn't realise how good he was.

Back
Top Bottom