Realistic points tally

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dalelane01

Reaction score
Fulham a 3

Burnley h 3
Newcastle h 3
Newcasle a 1
West ham a 1
West brom h 3
Villa h 3
Leeds a 1
Leicester h 1
Southampton h 1
Brighton a 1
Brighton h 3
Everton h 3
Arsenal h 1
Chelsea h 1
Palace h 3
Palace a 1
Total realistic points for rest of season
33 points and hopefully 4 or 5 points off the big 6.on what i have see so far this season we are better than fulham west brom burnley and maybe palace .whats your thoughts.just gives us that hope that alls not lost yet and being positive we can survive u.t.b.

Fulham a 3

Burnley h 3
Newcastle h 3
Newcasle a 1
West ham a 1
West brom h 3
Villa h 3
Leeds a 1
Leicester h 1
Southampton h 1
Brighton a 1
Brighton h 3
Everton h 3
Arsenal h 1
Chelsea h 1
Palace h 3
Palace a 1
33 points and hopefully 4 or 5 points off the big 6.on what i have see so far this season we are better than fulham west brom burnley and maybe palace .whats your thoughts.just gives us that hope that alls not lost yet and being positive we can survive u.t.b.
Fulham have just beaten Leicester away.
Are you sure we are better than them ?

Fulham have just beaten Leicester away.
Are you sure we are better than them ?
Change my points tally to 3 from leicester .obviously though this is a rough guide to what we can achieve.looking on the positives not the negatives.according to negative attitudes we may as well pack in now .

Fulham a 3

Burnley h 3
Newcastle h 3
Newcasle a 1
West ham a 1
West brom h 3
Villa h 3
Leeds a 1
Leicester h 1
Southampton h 1
Brighton a 1
Brighton h 3
Everton h 3
Arsenal h 1
Chelsea h 1
Palace h 3
Palace a 1
Where are you getting these figures from? You borrowed some Deludamol off a pig friend?

I have invented these figures from my own imagination
Oh and that deludamol is good stuff washed down with a few pints
Where are you getting these figures from? You borrowed some Deludamol off a pig friend?
It was a donkey friend actually

Fulham a 3

Burnley h 3
Newcastle h 3
Newcasle a 1
West ham a 1
West brom h 3
Villa h 3
Leeds a 1
Leicester h 1
Southampton h 1
Brighton a 1
Brighton h 3
Everton h 3
Arsenal h 1
Chelsea h 1
Palace h 3
Palace a 1

😂😂🤣🤣😅😂🤣

If I were you I'd channel that vivid imagination into something worthwhile, who knows you could be the next JK Rowling
Thankyou we have some really good kind friends.by the way with a comment like that i think youve had some of that deludamol as well

Thankyou we have some really good kind friends.by the way with a comment like that i think youve had some of that deludamol as well
You haven't addressed the fixtures in order, you've just randomly plucked numbers out of thin air, the more I read it the less I think you're deluded and more batshit insane

There are things on Dr Who more likely to happen than that points total , the only team Ive seen that are consistently worse than us are WBA and they beat us , Burnley are very solid at the back and will keep clean sheets , man city game apart, Fulham can dominate possession against most mid to lower table teams, and create a host of chances and have a proven goalscorer in mitrovic, brighton have better options in midfield and going forward, so unless the rules change and it becomes 1 to be relegated we are down

Why do the fixtures have to be in order before you say anymore i havent included man utd liverpool and a few more. petty.and i thought you were my friend.

I think we can discount getting to 100 points this season, and we may have to forego a European spot to get to my projected 73 points, but I'll take that. I fully expect better next season.

There are things on Dr Who more likely to happen than that points total , the only team Ive seen that are consistently worse than us are WBA and they beat us , Burnley are very solid at the back and will keep clean sheets , man city game apart, Fulham can dominate possession against most mid to lower table teams, and create a host of chances and have a proven goalscorer in mitrovic, brighton have better options in midfield and going forward, so unless the rules change and it becomes 1 to be relegated we are down
Hope not .sooner have my glass half full than half empty. Villa the better team tonight but lost .its the way the cookie crumbles im afraid.

We've scored 4 goals in 10 games... two of which were very lucky VAR given penalties... We usually don't create chances and when we do we miss them... Just can't see where the next point is coming from let alone enough to stop up
Well i cant but i live in hope

Keep the thinking up .i like to hear peoples thoughts .says a lot about them

Fulham a 3

Burnley h 3
Newcastle h 3
Newcasle a 1
West ham a 1
West brom h 3
Villa h 3
Leeds a 1
Leicester h 1
Southampton h 1
Brighton a 1
Brighton h 3
Everton h 3
Arsenal h 1
Chelsea h 1
Palace h 3
Palace a 1
Do yourself a favour and get a test done for Covid. You are clearly not thinking right.

Back
Top Bottom