Match Thread Real Betis v. Sheffield United - Pre-season Friendly - 12/07/19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your match thread for the 1st first-team pre-season friendly of 2019/20 - Please look to keep all match chat and content within here.

If you aren't in attendance, the match can be watched via the following channels:

Screenshot 2019-07-12 at 10.50.40.png

Streamed via the Betis website here: https://en.realbetisbalompie.es/rtvbetis/live-tv/

Possibility of the odd unsurprising, 'surprises' to the involved players this evening.

Possibility of the odd unsurprising, 'surprises'

Hendo playing ?

Where is everyone meeting up today for a few beers before the match?
Which is the best twitter account to follow to keep up with fellow Blades going to this game?
Anyone know how many tickets have been sold?
Sorry for all the questions, but just sat in hotel wondering where to head for...........

Cheers

Where is everyone meeting up today for a few beers before the match?
Which is the best twitter account to follow to keep up with fellow Blades going to this game?
Anyone know how many tickets have been sold?
Sorry for all the questions, but just sat in hotel wondering where to head for...........

Cheers

Walk out of your hotel turn left or right and go for walk you virgin

Erins Isle in Albufeira is one meeting point for coaches.

Walk out of your hotel turn left or right and go for walk you virgin
Why the insults? some members on this forum are denigrating others without any reason.
I am staying in a golfing hotel on the outskirts of the Algarve and before spending 30 or 40 euros on a taxi I wanted to ask where the Blades are gathering. This is what the forum is supposed to be for. Not unwarranted insults.
I am hardly a "virgin" having supported the blades for more than 50 years through thick and thin and I have been to nearly every ground in the football league. I am also a fan of Dynamo Kiev and I have travelled with them throughout europe. Something you would never survive my friend.

There are fan zones setup from 1500 at the stadium serving alcohol. Not sure how busy it will be early on but should get very busy nearer to kick off.

If you’re somewhere outside the main tourist spots that is probably your best bet. Garage bar in albufeira has been full of blades the last few days. I assume loads will be there before and after the game.

Your match thread for the 1st first-team pre-season friendly of 2019/20 - Please look to keep all match chat and content within here.

If you aren't in attendance, the match can be watched via the following channels:

View attachment 57308

Streamed via the Betis website here: https://en.realbetisbalompie.es/rtvbetis/live-tv/

Possibility of the odd unsurprising, 'surprises' to the involved players this evening.
Considered doing a thread foxy but wasn't sure where I'd get some vague team news from. Also on mobdro which might be slightly less data intensive for those using network Internet with limited Mb. Arena sport 1

Why the insults? some members on this forum are denigrating others without any reason.
I am staying in a golfing hotel on the outskirts of the Algarve and before spending 30 or 40 euros on a taxi I wanted to ask where the Blades are gathering. This is what the forum is supposed to be for. Not unwarranted insults.
I am hardly a "virgin" having supported the blades for more than 50 years through thick and thin and I have been to nearly every ground in the football league. I am also a fan of Dynamo Kiev and I have travelled with them throughout europe. Something you would never survive my friend.
Don’t think it’s you that needs to explain yourself pal.

Back
Top Bottom